GEOFENCY enables full automatic location-based time tracking on iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch, where manual inconvenient Check-in/-out becomes an absurdity of the past. Arrival & departure times get recorded automatically as soon as you enter or leave an interesting place – it works like magic! Of course all very energy efficient, thanks to the latest Geofencing & iBeacon technologies! With the integrated webhook feature you can even trigger your home automation system as you arrive or leave (e.g. switch on lights when coming home)!
Great to automatically monitor working hours, client visits, lunch times or the stays on your favorite places! GEOFENCY offers the just simplest and most effective way to MONITOR your DURATION OF STAYS on interesting places. Inconvenient manual time recording was yesterday!
• Tired of always have to writing down your working hours?
• Fed up leaving the office absently, missed to check the clock?
• Can't you remember when you came or left your favorite places?
Let the iPhone do this nerve-racking time monitoring job for you!
With GEOFENCY this is now possible in a smart and clever new way! Just mark your points of interests on a map and let the rest up to Geofency!
GEOFENCY automatically tracks the times when you enter or leave your points of interest. Just carry your iPhone in your pocket or bag with you. You'll get rich statistics and graphics over time automatically!
Automatic Location-based Time Tracking – The (GEO)FANCY way!
• Automatic location-based time tracking - 24/7 time recording for your points of interest!
• Graphical visualization of your dwell times (by simply rotating your device to landscape) - with zoom!
• Rich statistics: Single-, Day-, Week- & Month-Summaries.
• Map-View: Manage your points of interest directly on a beautiful fullscreen map view.
• Add new locations in seconds – With just one tap!
• Runs completely in the background while trying to maintain good battery life!
• Automatic recognition when you enter or leave a place or region.
• Webhook feature: Lets you control your home automation system to e.g. switch on lights as you arrive!
• Journaling feature: Automatic recognition of frequent visited places – to know exactly when you've been where and how long!
• Calendar-Export: Export events automatically into your calendar (iCloud, CalDAV & Exchange) – view your data comfortable even from Mac or PC!
• Today Widget: See the most interesting details right from the Notification Center with one swipe and be more productive!
• Apple Watch App!
• Export feature: Send time recordings via e.g. email in an Excel-friendly format!
• Export time data and use it directly in Excel, Numbers or Harvest!
Simple to use daily timesaver! You don't have to fiddle around with time recordings on yourself. Free your mind and just don't bother about manual time tracking anymore!
100% Private: Only YOU can see your data. We will never collect or share any information about you. We really respect and take care of our users privacy!
To get the best and most accurate monitoring results, Wi-Fi, carrier and location services should always be enabled for Geofency. iBeacon monitoring requires at least Bluetooth 4.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Geofency was designed to use GPS very sparingly and never in the background. The app relies mostly on cell tower + Wi-Fi locations. This was chosen wisely to maintain best battery life.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "I had no idea that my iPhone could do such things!"
• "Beautiful, polished and elegant designed. Extremely simple to use."
• "Perhaps the most overall effective app available."
Find out more on our landing page: www.geofency.com
Sample-Script for easy webhook integration: www.geofency.com/geo.zip
• Native iOS 12 support: Geofency is now compatible with the latest iOS version!
• Support of automatically grouped notifications on the lock screen under iOS 12.
• Increased security: By supporting the new standard for secure object deserialization under iOS 11-12.
• Improved reliability of the iCloud synchronization.
• Improved overall usability, friendliness and stability.
If you like Geofency, please leave us a rating on the App Store. It helps a lot. If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
MUCH better than expected
I have been using this for 12 weeks to track my arrival and departure from work and I have not experienced a single inaccuracy. Being able to view day, week and months separately is excellent. An unexpected convenience is merging “events” together. In this example the “events” are my time at a location. Let’s say your phone dies while logging time at a location. Well, you can merge the two “events” together (before phone died and after phone turned back on) with a simple click. Suggestions for improvement include modification of the week start day (my company uses Saturday) and to a lesser extent the week numbers (my company week #1 occurs in February). Overall I am quite impressed with this app.
Great location and activity recorder
I initially tried this because my daughter was bothered by NY and NJ state tax inspectors, concerning proof on where she might have earned taxable income. I am not in that same situation, but it fills the task well enough to record of trips to supermarkets, malls, health clubs and a very nice vacation example of a two flight connection to Curaçao. So every so often I check how many times I actually went swimming or bought groceries. And this record might stimulate me into a better set of health care habits. And backwards,it also allows me to check on my calendar what else I have been doing.
Nothing is perfect but this gets near. I wish a somewhat better instruction set came with the app. It took me a while to gain familiarity with the setup.
I am surprised I don't hear much about GeoFency becasue I love and depend on it every day. It runs in the background using little power. You don't even realize it is running becasue you don't have to launch it.
I've had it running for over a year and it has kept details about most every place I visit. I use it mostly to track doctors appt.'s. I have GeoFency remind me that I have arrived and not to forget to take notes and voice memo using Notability for future reference.
It is a 10 star app in my book and for $2.00, don't be a fool, you'll find something cool to do with it. Heck it could prove you were somewhere else when your Mother-in-law was egged and keep you out of jail. ;)
- Karl Heinz Herbel
- 7.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 Tion
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.