GeoGuesser - Explore the world!
By Simon L
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love to travel? GeoGuesser is a game that shows you panoramic Street Views of places around the world and challenges your ability to guess where those are!
Download it now and see how many places you can recognize!
What's New in Version 2.10
Check out our new puzzle game, Fruit Jam!
Download it now for FREE in the App Store!
(This update also includes bug fixes for GeoGuesser)
Great game but...
I paid $1.99 for this game because I love playing it on my laptop (which is free by the way) it is very addictive plus you get to see a lot of different places. I was not very happy to find out that after doing the first 36, you have to pay again to get more! Also, there are things on the laptop version that is not on this version that is very helpful such as being able to return to your starting point which is where you want to place your marker when making a guess. Also, if you don't finish your search, you can not come back to it, it doesn't let you start where you left off. You have to start completely over! On the laptop version you can shrink your map and look at it when you need to. On this version there is no way to shrink it. Hopefully you can incorporate these fixes into an update. Other than that, it is a very fun and ng game.
Great idea, but a total rip-off
My son was thrilled to find this app because it closely mirrors a game we've played informally with StreetView. It works well but has two very large flaws:
- Most of the street views are from North America. There are so many interesting street views around the globe, but the developer was apparently too lazy to look for them - or too cheap to offer them in the basic PAID version of the app.
- In order to continue playing the game you have to buy further stages . This is outrageous given that it's totally easy to find cool street views. A rip-off, don't buy it.
Good game, but...
This game is awesome and I'm so glad it is mobile, but after paying $1.99 for the game, I shouldn't have to pay for every level pack after that. Especially since the photos are just from google earth and on the computer the entire game is free. Please fix this and stop being so greedy. More people will pay the one time price for the game if they know they won't have to pay in-app purchases for every level pack.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simon L
- © 2013 SL Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Standard Levels (Classic)$0.99
- Unlock Deluxe Levels (Classic)$1.99
- Unlock Mega Levels (Classic)$2.99
- Unlock Standard Levels (Challenge)$0.99
- 50 Stars Pack$1.99
- Unlock Deluxe Levels (Challenge)$1.99
- Unlock Mega Levels (Challenge)$2.99
- 150 Stars Pack$4.99
- 1000 Stars Pack$19.99
- 400 Stars Pack$9.99