GeoTagr ~ Versatile photo geotagging
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Digital photo collections can grow rapidly. Remembering where you took all those photos can become a chore. Most cameras don't tag your photos automatically, so you'll need something to help you out.
That's where GeoTagr comes to the rescue. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where you made them (a.k.a. geotagging).
GeoTagr supports 6000+ types of digital cameras and geotags iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr, Google+ and SmugMug photos.
- Record your location with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while you make photos with a digital camera
- Geotag those photos no matter where you manage them (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr, Google+, SmugMug)
- Support for JPEG and RAW photos
- Export GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, browser)
- Import GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, …) e.g. generated by a dedicated GPS data logger
- Geotags photos on your iPad, including photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit
- Record your location with an iPhone or iPod touch and seamlessly use those locations to geotag photos on your iPad (via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- 3 recording modes on iPhone and iPod touch for optimal balance between accuracy and battery life
- Pause and resume when recording locations
- While recording, shows an estimate for the remaining battery time
- Background recording
- Track management
- Geotags photos on your Mac over Wi-Fi via standard OS X File Sharing
- All maps have 3 modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
- Comprehensive built-in Help section
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- Bug fixes.
If you like GeoTagr, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
Works well, interfaces with IPad.
I've used this app several times to geotag my trip photos. It has a good level of flexibility to avoid burning through your battery. Very easy to geotag a large number of photos.
Does what it says
This was the only geotagging app I found that would add the metadata on my phone, not requiring a desktop app. It works great with the photos transferred to my phone via Eyefi, so all of my photos are nicely tagged.
Best way to GeoTag
Wanted a way to geotag photos both on my laptop, iPad and on Flickr. Great App! Really works well and the developer has always been good at quick responses.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Chris Cornelis
- © 2008-2015 Galarina
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.