Geometry Defense: Infinite is a classic infinite tower defense game where you must build a maze to slow enemies and build towers to destroy them. An advanced action-packed and engaging tower defense requiring focus to take on challenges and test your skill. Utilize a vast array of tactics to defeat geometric enemies - poison them with goo, melt them with lasers, burn them, zap them, or freeze them!
Warning! This is NOT an idle tower defense game - along with your towers you will need to use your special abilities to stop the geometric foes! Towers can handle simple enemies but there are counter-mechanics that will require attention or your base will be annihilated. This is the best tower defense if you want to be part of the action.
Permanently upgrade towers, abilities, and player stats in the global Research Lab to take on more powerful enemies.
What are you waiting for? Download this infinite tower defense now and free the solar system from geometric evil!
• Many Towers - awesome towers with 3 levels and 2 upgrade paths.
• Powerful Elements - damage types with different status effects.
• Awesome Abilities - powerful spells for dispatching foes that rush past your defenses and counter enemy abilities.
• Unique Enemies - to battle and destroy. Every enemy has unique stats that mutate over time, increasing the difficulty and challenge.
• Fliers - flying enemies will take the shortest path over towers, be careful!
• Sapper - disables towers by latching onto them, can only be destroyed by abilities.
• Challenging Bosses - challenge your skill against these special enemies.
• Boss - with a huge health pool it will take a lot to stop the basic boss.
• Frost Boss - has an aura that dramatically reduces the fire rate of towers.
• Magnetron - has an aura that will attract or repel most projectiles depending on its remaining health points.
• Flying Boss - huge health pool with the ability to fly over towers.
• Expansive Research Lab - with tons of upgrades, improve nearly every stat.
• Campaign Missions - defend the realm with over 50 levels and 3 difficulties to choose from. Earn abilities by clearing planets which can be used across all game modes. Earn up to 5 stars per level to unlock more upgrades.
• Endless Challenge - infinite/incremental waves with a multiple configurations and a variety of tracks - including tracks with multiple spawn and defense points.
• Game Center Integration - immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements, 7 leaderboards, and three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Cloud Save - backup, sync, and save across devices.
• Play Anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
• Procedural Wave Generation - all waves are generated using a procedural algorithm and can be seeded differently to give predictable variation.
The game is actively supported and I plan to bring more of everything to you in the future to make this the best infinite tower defense game. Please share feedback!
Download Geometry Defense: Infinite TD now!
Please email email@example.com or review the app to help make one of the best td games.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any bugs/issues.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Reddit - r/GeometryDefense
Twitter - @ZebecGames
Facebook - @GeometryDefenseTD
Update 1.6 - Gifts from the Void
• Added the Beamer - fires a beam at a single enemy that increases in intensity over time.
• Added the Void tower - traps enemies in a generated singularity for easier destruction.
• Removed file export (fixed progress loss).
• New and improved bloom technique.
• Removed machine translated languages.
• Fixed bug in secondary damage for Cannon and Rocket Towers.
• Minor fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
I love this tower defense game! So far it's one of the only games out there that lets me play how I want to. I hate all the devs out there making cash grabs or games that have to be played a certain way. I love that I can strategise if I want to or just nuke my way through a level if I just want to have fun. And you DON'T have to buy nukes. It's completely up to you! It's there if you need or want them. Not to mention the upgrades! It's as deep or simple as you want it. I'm hoping the upgrades actually make a difference when you get all of them. Although if they're potent enough a nice on off toggle would be nice. That way I can make the game a breeze or give myself a challenge when I choose. There was a td game called star defense mission 2 that let you infinitely level up your towers, I played it for years until an iOS update killed it. This is a worthy successor. I'm hoping to play this game for years to come! Great work and please don't change it too much and I'll keep supporting the game.
Keep up the great work, you’ve made me a loyal fan. Hope you keep making games and I look forward to whatever you come up with next. Cheers!
Thanks for responding! I appreciate the effort you put into keeping in touch with us. I miss the early days of ios when developers used to respond to the community on touch arcade. I’ll send some support your way through IAP’s and try to spread the word about your game. Thanks again! Cheers!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! I still have many plans for this game but I do work on it alone. Right now I am working on update 1.6 which will bring some important fixes as well as 2 new towers.
I want to circle back to Endless Mode in the future to add more options and configurations. I like the idea of toggling upgrades and will add that onto my list.
*Edit* Thank you! It means a lot to me when people appreciate my game.
Good game, Needs work.
Quite enjoyable and not p2w like some review was saying, it has in app purchases which I’ve seen to not be necessary whatsoever, and an actual use for its campaign which most games lack these days. It also has an active dev who seems to be working hard on getting his game noticed, and r/iosgaming has you listed once in awhile.
Needless to say the game does seem a bit unbalanced, I tried endless mode and until I did ridiculous amounts of research in both damage and cost of towers, I wasn’t killing a single boss, they’re just too powerful for the amount of towers I have placed to counter them, and considering it’s where I’m getting most of my research points, it’s disappointing I have to die so quickly.
Sappers are also beyond frustrating, they steal life, control your tower, and more often then not, spawn before my towers can deal with them, either add a timer of about 3 seconds to take a tower, get rid of the the face they’re stealing life, or have them not literally spawn right on top of the tower they’re targeting, because it’s beyond annoying.
So besides these key issues for me and the fact the game is a tad too slow when it comes to gaining research points and the cost escalation between purchases in research, I really enjoy this game, IOS doesn’t have many games where you get to make your own path with towers, so this is where you have the advantage. Make good use of this game and I hope it gets popular.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! I will take what you said into consideration but it is difficult to make promises on balance. I do not want the game to be overwhelmingly frustrating but I am aiming for an anti-idle gameplay.
I've played so many TDs - dating back to Bloons/Desktop defense w/Flash and various mods for WC3. I feel like if I am going to just copy the "template" then I might as well not even bother making a game. I wanted a challenge and so I made this game for myself in a lot of ways.
Of course, many people do not see eye to eye with me on that and there are often bugs that cause other intended issues. I've done my best to address any glaring problem and will continue to do so.
The next major update - 1.6 (Gifts from the Void) has been delayed for many reasons but I do have some fixes and balance tweaks that should help the pacing a lot. For instance, all abilities have been reworked to deal a base amount of damage + % health based damage. This allows them to scale better at various stages (enemies grow in strength over time) and helps them fit their intended role better (Napalm for weak enemies, the Bomb for tougher enemies, etc).
Will it be perfect? Of course not but I will do my best to address it in the following patch. I am privy to all of the games internal mechanics and "play the way it is meant to be played" and often overlook issues that seem very obvious to the common user.
As far as research balance goes - I am afraid of increasing RP gain even further. Once you reach a certain point it really begins to flow. I know it isn't going to make anyone playing today feel better about it but in the long-term plan I want to introduce a mode that will give you better RP gains and other special tasks with one time rewards.
I think I rambled on long enough but I hope you get the idea.
tldr: I hear ya - I'll do what I can but it might take time and thanks for the review!
A TD game for people who love TD games
I’ve played for several hours total so far and have yet to find a obvious over powered setup unlike most tower defense games. The research depth and necessity of using skills (I think they are called skills, maybe powers?) gives this game depth and multiple ways to succeed. Reminds me of the tower defense games on the computer that used to steal my free time. I hope this game continues to make me think of better setups and the developers add more down the road to change everything up. Devs, feel free to add more variables to keep a nerd happy. 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for the review! I call them abilities but powers/skills is just as applicable.
I have too many things I want to do for this game but can't add them all at once. I will do my best though. Keep an eye out for 1.6 in the near future.
- Zebec Games LLC
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Zebec Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $2.99
- Many Gems $9.99
- Bucket of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.