Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
By Activision Publishing, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
• Over 100 total levels including 2 exclusive bonus levels for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and iPod5
• Classic arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
• 15 3D grids and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia
• 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend, and Sweep
• 6 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole, Turret, and Detonator
• “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leader board
• Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
• Metal support with stunning, console-quality graphics
• Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
• MFI controller support
• Use iCloud to save your progress and pick up where you left off across iPhone, Apple TV, iPad and/or iPod devices
What's New in Version 2.0.3
•Added support for iPad Pro
•Added two player co-op for iPad Pro only
•Fixed an issue with leader boards
A great game from Activision with no microtransactions? I can't believe it either!
Geometry Wars is one of the best mobile games you can buy. Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth it considering that it's a great game with no microtransactions or paid DLC. Performance wise, the graphics are beautiful and the frame rate is very smooth. The visuals and effects are mind blowing. Gameplay wise, it's a challenging, extremely fun shoot-'em-up. Adventure mode has quite a lot of stages to play in. My only complaint is that there's no way to adjust the control sensitivity. This is one of the very few mobile games in which it takes skill and not money to win and I'm very happy to see a game like this still exists, and the fact it came from Activision is very surprising.
Hellz to the YES.
Had been waiting to buy this until it went down in price a bit, just picked it up last night when I saw it for a buck ninety nine. Dayyyyum, worth every penny and then some, would gladly pay the difference after playing it all night! Not only is it light years ahead of the past installments in the series in the areas of gameplay, concept, challenge, control and graphics, but it also includes a full Classic mode as well!! That was the rub for me, wasn't expecting that at all, and a nice welcome bonus, especially considering the slashed price at the moment. One of my favorite game series, mobile AND console!
Please fix the Apple TV co-op mode.
I am giving this game 1-star even though the single player modes are great and a ton of fun.
But I have to remove 4 whole stars because I did buy the game primarily for the local multiplayer co-op. And it is that local multiplayer that has a major issue.
I have two SteelSeries Nimbus controllers (officially supported on the Apple TV). But the game forces the Apple TV Remote to be one of the players in co-op. So if I have two Nimbus controllers connected, there will be three players (with the remote being one of those players). There is no way to remove the Apple TV Remote as a player, even though I simply want to play 2-players on my two Nimbus controllers.
Whats more, there is an option on the co-op screen for Player-2 and Player-3 to press the B-botton to quit. But of course there is no B-button on the Apple TV Remote and pressing the B-button on the additional Nimbus controller does nothing.
I am sure this problem can be fixed and I hope it will be fixed soon. Activision is a good company and they probably have someone working on the issue already. I will instantly upgrade my 1-star review to a full 5-stars once the update is released. The game is super fun in single player and I hate to give such a great game a 1-star review. But I did buy the game primarily to play local multiplayer. If you please fix the co-op, this game will be an instant 5-star game. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- © 2015 Activision Publishing Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes