By Oliver Kuehne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More than 1,300 cities are waiting for you. Find the right position on the map and you will become a genius in US American geography.
In this game you determine the geographic location of towns and cities in the United States as precisely as possible. You will be asked to define the location of a place using a marking pin on a map. The closer your guess is to the real location, the less miles will be taken into consideration and your chances for winning the game increase.
It is possible to play this game against 9 other real players. For each player, separate statistics exist.
As single player you play against 1 of 6 virtual opponents, each of which has different characteristics and qualitites. Will you be able to beat them all?
- The 1,300 biggest citites
- Zoomable map in satellite mode
- Multiplayer mode with 9 players
- Single player mode against 6 virtual opponents
- Summary after each round and at the end
- Statistics to each player
- 9 records
- Wikipedia-Link for each city
- turn based
Levels of difficulty:
- Simple (no. of population > 100,000)
- Medium (no. of population > 50,000)
- Difficult (no. of population > 30,000)
Length of game:
- Short (10 rounds)
- Medium (20 rounds)
- Long (30 rounds)
Enjoy the game!
If you don't know much about American geography, you will after playing this.
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 21, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Oliver Kuehne
- © 2013 Oliver Kühne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.