Geophysical Research Letters
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Geophysical Research Letters publishes short, concise research letters that present scientific advances that are likely to have immediate influence on the research of other investigators.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences: – Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new weekly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Geophysical Research Letters can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (26 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $249.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Geophysical Research Letters subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $249.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.2125
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Improved visual distinction between abstract text and article text.
- Improved user interface on Saved Articles page on iPhone.
- New icons added for supporting documents in articles.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 28, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2125
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.