George R. R. Martin’s A World of Ice and Fire – A Game of Thrones Guide
By Random House LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ONLY OFFICIAL A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE / A GAME OF THRONES APP from George R.R. Martin: Hundreds of detailed character bios, interactive maps, and anti-spoiler protection!
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE is the first official app guide to George R. R. Martin’s bestselling series. Whether you’re reading the books or watching the television series, you’ll want this definitive companion with profiles of 600+ characters, 550+ places, major houses, religions, groups, creatures, and things, as well as interactive versions of the official world maps.
The app comes with plenty of features you won’t find anywhere else:
- Anti-spoiler functionality that you can customize based on where you are in the book cycle to prevent you from seeing spoilers
- Track your favorite characters on the Journeys map as they travel through Westeros and the Known World
- Completely new text written specially for this app by Elio M. García, Jr. and Linda Antonsson of Westeros.org – the premier fan site for the A Song of Ice and Fire cycle
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE includes over a thousand pages of information, making it the definitive guide to the series:
- 600+ character profiles with detailed historical bios, family and house information, book appearances, and corresponding actor roles
- 550+ place profiles with descriptions for castles, towns, regions, geographical features and more
- Profiles for Houses, Religions, Groups, Creatures, and Things.
- Fully interactive versions of all the official maps from the A Song of Ice and Fire Cycle, including the Known World Map and the new Journeys Map
- Gorgeous artwork depicting key characters and important places from within the world
Test drive the app for free and get 8 POV characters from A Game of Thrones and an interactive map of Westeros as well as all the content from A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS. Buy one InfoPack for each book – or buy all 5 at once and save a dollar. Get all-new information for free every time an InfoPack is updated.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Thank you for your feedback!
This update contains a bug fix: iPhone users rejoice- full screen images have been restored!
Great reference material
GRRM's world is so massive and so complex that it's easy to get confused. This is a great reference for when you come across a passage in the books that doesn't quite make sense. I'm well into my second read through of the series, hoping to finish by the time TWOW comes out, and I still refer to this app when I need clarification of something. It has greatly helped my comprehension of the series.
Maps are great
The maps alone are worth the price of this app. It's easy to quickly pull up a certain location in Westeros, or wherever, you come across while reading which makes the experience all the more immersive.
Without a thought
If you're reading the series this is the perfect companion, the free version was way more than I needed so I decided to buy the whole "pack" and I've been hooked ever since
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 543 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Random House LLC
- Copyright © 2014 George R. R. Martin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A World of Ice and Fire - Five Novel InfoPack$4.99
- A World of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones InfoPack$1.99
- A World of Ice and Fire - A Clash of Kings InfoPack$0.99
- A World of Ice and Fire - A Storm of Swords InfoPack$0.99
- A World of Ice and Fire - A Feast for Crows InfoPack$0.99
- A World of Ice and Fire - A Dance With Dragons InfoPack$0.99