The Georgia 511 mobile app is the official traffic app of the Georgia Department of Transportation (Georgia DOT). It provides real-time access to Georgia DOT's traffic and travel information including:
- Current traffic speeds and travel times on major interstates in Atlanta and statewide.
- Current incident and construction information in Atlanta and statewide.
- A real-time interactive traffic map that uses your geo-location and lets you show/hide layers for message signs, cameras, incidents, and construction.
- Over 800 real-time traffic camera images in metro Atlanta.
- Over 100 real-time message signs in Atlanta and statewide.
- News and major traffic and travel alerts.
- Georgia DOT's main Twitter feed, plus 16 dedicated feeds for major interstates. Twitter feeds provide automated incident notifications and are not actively monitored.
- Other fixes and improvements. See "What's New in This Version?" for details.
- Fixed bug where cameras that were tapped from the interactive map were showing up as still images
Ratings and Reviews
I work in the Emergency Management field and this app is something that comes in handy during work and when I get off.
Not user friendly. Just want to know about potential road closures after Irma. Deleting this useless app.
Cameras don’t work and won’t stream. Just a jumbled mess of cameras that don’t so anything.
Needs to be organized and streamlined
- Iteris, Inc.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Iteris 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.