Introducing the all-new Georgia Tech app, completely rewritten from the ground up! Your guide to everything you’ll need while on campus.
- View detailed information for all buildings on campus, including operating hours and nearby bus stops
- Find a place to eat or easily figure out where your classroom building is located
- Keep track of what’s happening on campus
- View up-to-date locations and time predictions for Georgia Tech Stinger buses and Tech Trolley.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in the GT community
- Explore the many clubs & student organizations GT has to offer
- Search news articles, places, bus stops, organizations, and sites all in one place
- Accessible (almost) anywhere in the app
+ AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
This update is the culmination of many months of hard work, so be sure to let us know what you think by leaving a review or using the in-app support feature.
* Goodbye T-Square. Hello Canvas! The campus learning support system, T-Square is being phased out Fall '18 and replaced with Canvas.
* Plus other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not fix to ipad
Like the title, if using an ipad you will see what I mean
Sadly, not a great app
The first functions, map and transit have all the functions you'd expect, just poorly implemented. To see buildings you have to look at the parking map, making the initial Apple Maps view useless. Maybe use the google maps API? They render many buildings.
Then the transit function tells you when a bus is coming to a given stop, but not on a map, and doesn't show you where the bus actual is. Just use the GT buses app for this.
The other functions seem ok, if not always useful. Overall they need to look at this application from a usability perspective instead of the list of functions. Workshop it with students. Talk to the Human Computer Interaction and Design staff. This does not reflect the talent and knowledge available at GT.
Amazing app. Works really nicely in most of the features and has a nice, clean interface. I would like some essential sites added such as T-Square and a couple of other links... But also some links don't work. The north ave link for nextbus red route doesn't work and there is no way for me to fix it.... Please fix it! I use that a lot!
- Georgia Tech Research Corporation
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017 Georgia Tech Research Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.