Professional geotagging solution - all you need to geotag photos taken by your EXTERNAL camera (DSLR, mirrorless or compact one). Supports JPG & RAW photos. Great for use with Lightroom, Aperture, Picasa and other photo apps that supports geotagged photos.
Try 3 trips for free and then unlock the full app for a one time fee.
PRAISED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Geotagging App of the Year by Macworld
- Repeatedly recommended by leading Adobe Lightroom professionals
- Recommended in many great books such as Lightroom 4 UnMasked,
- Lightroom 4 the missing FAQ, Lightroom 4 Roadmap for photographers,
- Praised by leading photography magazines and websites all over the world (Techradar, Ephotozine, Fotomaf, Xatakafoto, Lightroom Secrets, Digital-Fotografie, Pixelmania.nl, Photoplus...)
- Complete solution - mobile app records your position while you’re taking great photos and a desktop app that geotags your images using recorded data.
- Flawless Lightroom Compatibility - GPX files from the app work flawlessly inside Lightroom’s Map module for geotagging
- Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Google Drive support - automatically export all your trips as GPX files
- Smart watch app - dedicated app for Apple Watch and Pebble to control app from your wrist
- Automatic trip upload - the app automatically sync all your trips ( you can switch to manual uploads in settings)
- Battery usage optimised for whole day of geotagging.
- Choose the logging interval and accuracy for whatever you need.
- Organised trips history
- Statistics of your trips
- Export to GPX
FREE DESKTOP GEOTAGGING APP
Adds GPS location to your your JPG or RAW photos quickly and easily! Works both online and offline and there are version for any operating system - Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
Supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
Visit our website for more info
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
New major release 2.0!
- support for new iPhone models (Xs, Xr, X Max) and Apple Watch
- new import feature to import trips from Geotag Photos Pro
- iPad version
- improved support for Google Drive
- support for Siri Shortcuts
Please if you like this update, write us review in App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good overall
After my previous geotagging apps were put out to pasture by their developers, I made the jump to this one. And it’s been pretty good for the most part. The UI is nice, I can get the GPX files out if it without connecting it to a cloud account somewhere, and it seems to be fairly accurate.
So what don’t I like about it? The app doesn’t record position updates except in 10 yard intervals. So, you can set it to log “continuously”, and as long as you keep moving, it will dutifully log your trek, 10 yards at a time. However if you stop somewhere, it’s not going to log anything until you move again. This is a bit annoying, at least for me. I’d much rather see a continuous setting that is actually continuous, or at least the ability to turn off the distance interval.
Works great, but I often forget to turn it on
I love the step by step accuracy of GPS tagged images on my iPhone, and would love if camera manufacturers started building in GPS radios. Until then, I’ll keep using this app to provide GPS location info for my photos. The workflow is great, providing I remember to start the trip in app — which sadly I often forget to do.
Unfortunately not reliable
For some reason there are huge gaps in trips that are not logged... even though it is on. I have changed settings as to log continuously or every 30 seconds... no luck. Sometimes it logs and many other times it says that no log exists for that time span. And this happens in sections of the city it has logged many times before so it’s not a signal problem. Very frustrating. If it worked it would be an amazing app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with our app. Could you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org what logging interval and minimal position change are set up and could you please send us the GPX file and 2 photos? We will test it to find out where could be the issue.
- TappyTaps s.r.o.
- 117.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TappyTaps s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock unlimited trips $11.99
- Upgrade from Geotag Photos Pro 1 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.