By EZStuff Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Exploring geocaches with friends and family is a great outdoor activity suitable for every age. Make it even more fun using GeoView Cache!
• Simple to use and works on large and small displays
• Retrieve geocaches from Opencaching Network websites
• Import GPX files containing geocaches from other web sources (e.g. geocaching.com and terracaching.com)
• Log geocaches, tag them as found, as well as other tags, add notes and photos
• Submit logs directly to Opencaching Network websites
• Export your field notes to submit logs to geocaching.com
• Import your already logged/found geocaches from Opencaching Network websites
• Import already logged/found geocaches using a GPX file from geocaching.com
• Create a PDF report of all your logged geocaches containing all logged and tagged information including photos
• Choose from a variety of Apple, ArcGIS™ or Mapbox™ basemaps
• Ability to download static and tiled basemaps from a variety of sources for offline use
• Track, elevation profile, save and share your route
• Save and share geocache locations using GPX or KMZ files
• Find detailed information about a particular geocache from the source website
• Filter and display your results sorted by distance from a source (GPS location, cursor position on the map, or what3words position)
• Search for a geocache that may or may not be on your current map display
• Filter your results by difficulty, terrain, rating and size
• Ground elevation is automatically added to the cache, GPS and cursor locations
• what3words may be used to easily find and share locations
• Share your geocaches, track points and what3words locations using social media
• Geocache, GPS, and cursor locations can be displayed in lat/long, utm or what3words
• Measure distance and calculate travel time with customizable travel modes
• Share your files with your PC, Mac and with your friends using Dropbox
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPad & iPad mini running IOS 8.0 or later. Requires an Internet connection for Apple, ArcGIS™ or Mapbox™ basemaps and geocache services. For GPS location information on iPads, device models with 3G are required. An iCloud account is required for logging geocaches.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Visit http://www.geoviewcache.com for more information and updates.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• ability to download static and tiled basemaps from a variety of sources for offline use
• Mapbox™ online and offline basemaps
• Apple online basemaps
• elevation profiling of tracks
• display a reference grid in lat-long or UTMs
• better control over location services saving battery life
• improved graphics performance
• iOS 10 compatibility
• bug fixes
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EZStuff Software Inc
- © Copyright 2016, EZStuff Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.