Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doctot Geriatric offers the medical practitioner a highly efficient and easy-to-use electronic tool that measures important functions of Geriatric patients.
Thanks to its carefully constructed digital features, pre-existing diagnostic tools cannot match this interactive App for accuracy, efficiency or clarity.
Incorporated within Doctot Geriatric are the following widely-used Interactive Scales:
- Abbreviated Mental Test Score (MTS)
- Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS)
- Barthel ADL Rating Scale (Barthel)
- Elderly Mobility Scale (EMS)
- BERG Scale (BERG)
Each assessment scale is presented in a wizard format so that the user can easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status.
The App automatically generates the scale total and categorises this score - based on the user's input. Each scale has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details in addition to a “Help” section, which is included to aid in the use of the tool.
Further features include:
- Patient Results Management (e.g Save, Delete & Sort options)
- Automatic Email Generation of each Patient Assessment Result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- Stopwatch functionality where it is required to time patient activities
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Doctot Geriatric is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Lundbeck.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 09, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DOCTOT
- © 2010 Doctot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.