LearnBots Learn German - Verbs and Pronunciation by a Native Speaker!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the perfect 'kick-starter' App for learning those difficult verbs and conjugations. This highly stimulating Award Winning memory App will show you how to learn the verbs and their key conjugations 7 times faster than any other traditional method. Also with full pronunciation from a native speaker and the ability to add your own verbs and conjugations this App is perfectly suited for students of all levels.
PAY ONCE, GET TWO APPS
LearnBots is a UNIVERSAL app that includes both the iPhone and iPad versions. Most apps make you pay twice but with LearnBots, you get two for the price of one!
* Worlds easiest way to practice and remember your verbs!
* Remember your verbs 7 times faster than 'Any' other method!
* Pronunciation by a native speaker!
* Add and hear your own verbs and even hear them!
* Create your own favourites list!
* Animations for each verb!
* Write and then check your conjugation spelling!
* Colour memory pictures for each verb!
* Native index translation in over 30 languages!
* Skill button to test ability!
* Most commonly used verbs!
* Perfect for all age groups!
* For beginners to advanced!
* Very easy to use!
* Award winning brand!
* Compatible with your iPhone & iPad!
What's New in Version 6.6.2
The "my verbs" section where you can add verbs is so buggy that it's useless. That's really too bad. I was excited about that option. When I'm trying to add verb forms, the app sometimes freezes, usually forgets what I've added after adding it many times, and doesn't allow me to tag an English translation to the verbs I add.
This is best the German verb learning app I've found! The audio and the silly animation helps with learning the infinitive. There's audio for each conjugation too. I haven't found that anywhere else.
However, the verb list is small and the app isn't very convenient to use. I would love a shortcut to jump to a verb I'm learning or maybe a search function or something. Paging through a list of verbs is tedious. There just has to be a better way to organize this app over all.
The most annoying thing for me though is when I exit the app, it doesn't remember where I was. In fact, the entire app reloads with the intro screen and all every time I leave and come back!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: iEdutainments Limited
- © iEdutainments
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- German LearnBots™ (Full Version)$4.99