German Version of Word Wizard app called "Speak ‘N Spell for the iPad Generation" by the New-York Times & featured by Apple
German Word Wizard is a unique app that lets kids hear the sounds of german letters and words using a talking movable alphabet. Featuring advanced text to speech capabilities, the app can pronounce and spell-check an unlimited number of original german words.
German Word Wizard also provides spelling practice with a list of more than 1,900 questions and answers, and the best is that you can add your own words to create any spelling quiz.
Note that this is an immersive german app - no translation is provided except for menus.
YouTube demo : http://bit.ly/wortvideo
The Talking Movable Alphabet comes with the following features and options:
• 4 activities (Female and Male)
• 3 voices (Female and Male)
• Spell checker highlights unrecognized words
• German Phonics or letter name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Read each word or all the words created as a sentence.
• Grid or free placement mode
• Voice Transformer (speed,tone) for added fun
• Cursive and block letters
• Uppercase or lowercase letters
• ...and even more options to fit your needs
• Fun Spelling Quizzes Activity •
German Word Wizard also features hundreds of fun spelling quizzes using the talking Movable Alphabet. Features of this activity are:
• more than 1,900 questions and answers
• Create custom word lists by entering your own words and sentences - and you can even share your word lists
• Hints are available if kids don’t know how to spell a word
• Nice animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, a report is displayed and fun interactive animations are available as a reward
German Word Wizard is a universal application that can be used on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (without requiring the user to purchase it twice).
Please send your suggestions, comment or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening to our users to make our products even better.
• Major Text to Speech Engine Update (especially better pronunciation when building words)
• Second keyboard now includes two letters and three letters sounds ("au", "ei", "eu", "st", "sp", "sch", "ch", "pf", "ng")
• New Voice (Claudia - downloadable on demand)
• Export Text feature
• Word Practice Activity now handles uppercase correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Great App ! Great Costumer Support ! Fantastic Learning opportunity !
- pierre abel
- 286.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © L'Escapadou 2012-2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.