Gerrymander: Rig The Election is a puzzle game based on the political practice of gerrymandering. What's that? Well play the game to find out!
-Levels are procedurally generated so they are new each time!
-Try and destroy elections as fast as possible!
-Learn how real politicians manipulate the system in order to win!
-A finalist in the 2017 Australian Game Developer Awards!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but there’s a bug
I like this game- it’s fun, has good levels, and all that stuff. However, there’s an important bug I’d like to address- when you get a gold medal, your earnings from that level aren’t multiplied by 2. It works just fine for the 1.5x from silver medals, but not for the gold multiplier. This makes you have to replay levels more than you should have to.
Fix this bug for a five star rating.
(And if you don’t fix the bug I’ll rig the next election so the other party takes over updating the game)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. This should be all fixed up in the most recent version
Great game with a few frustrating flaws.
Love the concept of the game. Love the artwork. Love the personality of the characters. Really well executed.
That said, here are some things that are frustrating to me:
• Having to play the same level multiple times even after I’ve already gotten 3 stars on it and every previous level. The regenerations are a fun way to try to beat your best time, but they aren’t different enough to get joy out of playing the same puzzle 5-6 times.
• Would love an IAP that allowed me to advance to the next level if I had collected all previous stars
• Learning curve seems a bit easy. I’m on puzzle 25 and haven’t found too many challenges
• Can’t read the $ amount past 4 digits on iPhone X
That said, The pros outweigh the cons and I’m enjoying the game. Keep up the good work.
If you are not a hardcore puzzle gamer then you will not likely enjoy this game. This game has a pretty simple seeming learning curve that instantly tosses you into some very annoying levels. Could this game be fun? Of course. But as a casual puzzle gamer, you might find it annoying.
I’ll stick to Candy Crush tyvm. Thanks for the experience anyway. A difficulty adjustment or better difficulty scaling would raise my rating.
3 stars - it’s functional but not very enjoyable. In fact it gave me a headache.
- A.R DRIML & A.C HULME & S.D WARTON
- 106.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © A.R DRIML & A.C HULME & S.D WARTON
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.