By Tuan Anh Nguyen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
Check out a 10s clip here: www.maddin.io
• Drag & drop from the menu bar to create short-term reminders
• Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
• Receive a notification for your reminders
• Sync with Apple Reminders
• Snooze reminders
• Show a countdown for the next reminder in the menu bar
• Touch Bar support
Follow us on Twitter @GestimerApp or find more info our website: maddin.io
What's New in Version 1.1.8
- Fixed crash when editing the description of a reminder
Seriously. Get it.
My mind runs all over the place and this app is a simple and efficient means to make quick reminders. I’m practically attached to my computer and I never miss anything because I can make a reminder in an instant. If you are ADHD or have any attention deficit whatsoever and/or you do not have time to set up an array of timers, I suggest that you buy this app. I’m a believer!
Purchased this app back in October 2015 and using it on a daily basis since. Love it. Simple, unobtrusive, and intuitive. The different ways to snap the timer (Shift, Option, etc) when you create it is a great option!
What I love about you: you sit in my menu bar, it’s quick and easy to pull down the icon to set a timer, and that it also shows in the menu bar how much time is left. You’re perfect!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Tuan Anh Nguyen
- © 2016 Martin Nguyen
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor