By Tuan Anh Nguyen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
Check out a 10s clip here: www.maddin.io
• Drag & drop from the menu bar to create short-term reminders
• Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
• Receive a notification for your reminders
• Sync with Apple Reminders
• Snooze reminders
• Show a countdown for the next reminder in the menu bar
• Touch Bar support
Follow us on Twitter @GestimerApp or find more info on our website: maddin.io
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Fixed crash when open app Preferences (caused when 'System Preferences > General > Use LCD Font smoothing when available' is disabled)
Very responsive develloper, emailed work around for bug that was causing app to crash while Appstore was processing submitted patch
UPDATE: It works now! And I’m delighted!
Crashes every time I try to open preferences. Kind of bummed, since feature-wise this looks great. Will update if it gets fixed.
Update 2018-04-06 - latest patch fixed my crashing problem, and after using it for just a little bit at work, I am delighted at it’s simiplicity and power. While I might quibble about small things (I’d love a little control over sounds/alerts, for example), this is doing exactly what I have needed a timer app to do, and I am delighted.
Just love this app!! So quick and easy to set a timer. Using this every day!! Can’t wait until there are a few mor options like different sounds etc.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 06, 2018
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Tuan Anh Nguyen
- © 2018 Martin Nguyen
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor