By Revolutionary Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Multi-Award winning iOS classic regarded by many as the best adventure puzzle game of all time.! Mobile Puzzle Game of the Year by IGN! Apple 'Best Of' and enjoyed by 4 MILLION players! Featured "Best of" AND "App of The Week" by Apple and loved by reviewers and gamers the world over!
One of the most critically acclaimed games on iOS ever...
* Gesundheit! is one of the rare games for iOS that I think everyone should play. 9.5/10 Editors Choice (IGN)
* The sort of experience that shows off the wonderful things people can create for this platform. 5/5 Stars. Don't miss it. (TouchArcade.com)
* Perfectly executed a beautiful surprise, both original and captivating. 9/10 (FunTouch.net)
* 4.5/5 a tight, focused and tailor-made experience that I challenge any gamer not to fall in love with. A True AppStore Gem (TouchGen) -Editors Choice.
* A refreshing game that comes highly recommended to fans of action puzzlers (Appmodo.com)
* 8/10 plays like a bird’s-eye view of Metal Gear Solid. The dark humor and steep difficulty will please grown-ups. (The Daily)
* The experience is wrapped in a beautiful, adorable package…most players will be delighted by Gesundheit! (Gamezebo.com)
* A+ Game of the Month. (ireviewT.com).
Gesundheit! combines extraordinary hand-drawn visuals and animation with an infectious gameplay to create a vibrant and colorful world where cute characters face off against wacky monsters, pigs will fly, and snot happens!?
* HD Quality Graphics & Award-Winning Animation
Vibrant colorful, console-quality high definition textures and graphics. Gesundheit's story unfolds through HD cinematic sequences throughout the game.
* Incredible Touch-Screen Controls
Possibly the most intuitive touch screen controls yet seen, requiring no on-screen buttons or virtual D-Pads.
* Awesome Character Ability Upgrades
Earn Super-Charged Snot power-ups to help you on your quest.
* An Original Soundtrack
An completely original soundtrack that will have you humming along for days
* Game Center Support
Unique achievements to unlock and a worldwide leaderboard to challenge your friends.
Also available 'Gesundheit!' for iPhone.
For more updates and news on Gesundheit! and other upcoming titles, follow us on twitter @revolutionaryco or on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.1
Added Social Features
Ability to Gift to a Friend
Additional Language Support for Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese.
Added optional 'Keys' which can be purchased to unlock later worlds
Thank you for your emails and support of Gesundheit! :) While this minor update adds a few requested features (like the optional cheats/help), behind the scenes it lays the foundations for us to be able to add all new worlds and levels in the coming weeks and months!
Also in related news Gesundheit! for the Mac is out now and available for download via the Mac AppStore. Special Launch bonus- includes FREE Bonus Soundtrack EP.
A real challenge for such an adorable game!
The gameplay is so easy to pick up the tutorial doesn't need any text at all. That being said, there were a few levels that took me a while to figure out and one that took such precise timing I had to skip it. That's right, this game gives you the option of skipping a level, something rarely seen but often needed in this type of puzzler. I really have nothing negative to say; the developers even managed to make snot and snot-eating monsters appealing. This is a definite must-have for those who enjoy mind bending twists over just getting it done fast.
Almost there...not quite
On the advice of a friend, I bought this game. It is really quite fun, and overall a good time. I am not sure if it is pixelated correctly or what the problem is, but I have a really hard time with the physics here. The game is based on avoiding certain characters and the fact that they cannot see you, but somehow the villains always seem to find you. Somehow they cannot see you when you're running your traps, but then when they are pursuing you there is no problem with that. A very lovely game, but a very inconsistent interface. Annoying, so take it where you want to a BIG grain of salt
Graphics and concept is beautiful. Artwork is simple but well thought out. Don't let the childish graphics fool you this game is not for kids, as it is very difficult. My only complaint about it is it starts to lack a little variety on the later levels as there are basically the same enemies every level and nothing changes that much. But otherwise it's worth a try, a lot of work went into this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 508 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Revolutionary Concepts
- © Revolutionary Concepts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- New Levels$0.99
- Key to all Maps$1.99
- Key to the Cloud Map$0.99
- Key to the Garden Map$0.99
- Key to the Volcano Map$0.99