Official Get Air App. Owned and licensed by Get Air Management, Inc.
Get Air Indoor Trampoline Park has gone digital! Earn points to redeem rewards, schedule jump time, and find deals all in one place. With this app, you’ll have all of the perks of Get Air right at your fingertips!
• Earn Air Points! With each purchase you make at Get Air you accumulate points, which can be used towards jump time! Earn 100 points and receive $10. And be the first to hear about deals and discounts. Sign up with Facebook and get 20 FREE points!
• Schedule jump time right on your smart phone! The Get Air App makes it easy to book your time with us and keeps all of your purchase history linked to your account – so you never have to worry!
• Beat the line and quickly and easily sign the mandatory waiver right on your phone.
• Purchase a reloadable gift card! Use it in stores.
• Checking our current deals and offers is just a tap away! Find which daily deals or promotions are happening so you can get more bang for your buck! Or allow push notification so you never miss a sweet deal.
• Find the closest park to your current location! Get Air has indoor trampoline parks all across the globe, but we make it easy for you to enjoy our nearest facility to you.
Ratings and Reviews
Just barely functions, but not really
This app doesn’t work. After much fussing around I eventually got signed up— signing up with Facebook gives you 20 bonus points, but that was broken. Mostly the signup process simply did nothing once you put in all your info and hit submit...nothing. After a half dozen times of starting over, closing and reopening the app, etc. I did get signed up— only not to be able to use the app for purchasing. When pre-paying, certain fields have empty drop down menus and then the whole thing just crashes again. So all that time and hassle to sign up for nothing.
No longer works
After updating the app it no longer lets me use the app. Tried reinstalling but now it just loads a blank page when trying to log in. Tried resetting the password but nothing happens after submitting the email address. Now locked out of my account and not able to login or create a new account. Wife updated the app and has the same issue. My friend is using an older version of the app and still works great.
Waste of Time
The app won’t let you log in or do anything. If you try logging in with Facebook like I did, it brings up a white screen after giving permission on Facebook. Going back to the app you can’t log in. Try creating an account using my email, says email already exists and won’t let me reset the password. Get Air is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth with how they do business!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.