By Nicolas Neubauer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just got gas? Do you still calculate the mpg for your cars by hand? What do you have an iPhone or iPod touch for? Get Gas is the easy way to maintain a log for your car's gas consumption.
Get Gas features:
- Multiple Vehicles. Create individual logs for each of your rides.
- Clear View: Get the most important facts, like consumption or mileage, at a glance packed in a beautiful plain user interface.
- Statistics: Do you know what 100 mi will cost in average with your car? No? Get Gas will calculate statistics just like this one without any further work.
- CS Data Export: Send your entries to yourself via email.
- Trend Graphics: Did your MPG got up? Fell down? See it here.
- Service Reminder: Get Gas will remind you of scheduled service dates on startup if you entered them in your vehicle's details.
- Get Gas featues American/British units (gal, mi) as well as metric (l, km) ones. You can also choose the currency Get Gas should display and switch between viewing the consumption in mpg (km/l) or l/100 km (gal/100 mi).
- Get Gas currently is localized in English, German and French.
Get Gas is the simple but efficient solution for your car's consumption log.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Now ad-free! (iAds removed)
- iOS 5-Compatibility (Crash with statistics fixed)
- small enhancements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 20, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Nicolas Neubauer
- © 2009 Nicolas Neubauer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.