Loope is designed for creatives and their teams to stamp out miscommunication and misinformation. A powerful new productivity and scheduling tool that keeps everyone in the Loope through shareable event timelines and to-do lists. What’s even better? Push Notifications that go out to all collaborators each timeline event so everyone knows what to do and where to be + to-do lists that keep track of all that you need to do and all that needs to get done.
Keep your eye on the prize, focus on creativity and let Loope take care of the little details.
Timelines and Task Lists
● Draft timelines
● Log locations by timeline event
● Add side notes
● Keep running to-do lists
● Invite your team and participants to event-specific projects
● Real time synchronization between collaborators and participants
● Offline access to timelines and task information
● Push notifications at convenient intervals before upcoming tasks
* Corrected paid project functionality
* Minor bug fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but needs improvement!!
This is the first scheduling app that I really like the UI. Nice and modern. However, it has the following bugs on iPhone 7
- When you open the app sometimes it gets stuck on the loading event and even if you restart the app it’s stuck in there
-Occasionally It logs you out when you exit the app and it can be annoying logging back it
-When you add task to the event it looks like it has trouble updating so it takes quite sometime to update
-The most anyone one is that you can only add one event and I constantly have to delete it to re add it. It tells me PREMIUM COMING SOON. But I love this app already and I’m willing to pay for premium but option not available.
Anyways, I know it’s in the early stages so I switched to another scheduling app until I see that this one has been debugged.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.