The get me there app lets you buy selected travelcards for use on Greater Manchester’s Metrolink tram system. It means that you can buy Metrolink travelcards anytime, anywhere, without having to queue to get one from a ticket machine.
You can buy 1-day, weekend or 7-day Metrolink travelcards and download them straight to your smart phone. All you need to do is display the travelcard on your phone if asked to do so by a member of Metrolink staff.
The get me there app lets you store your payment details securely, so there’s no need to enter them every time you buy a travelcard. And if you make the same journey regularly, the app will store your previous travelcards so you can easily find the one you want to buy again.
Use the get me there app to:
• Buy Metrolink travelcards using credit/debit cards or Apple Pay
• Track active, purchased and expired travelcards
• Manage your account and set payment preferences
• Get in contact with get me there Customer Services
For further information go to getmethere.co.uk
Please note that to travel on Metrolink you need to have a valid ticket or travelcard, or you could be liable for a standard fare of up to £100. If you are using the get me there app, make sure your phone has enough battery to display your travelcard for the duration of your journey.
• Various UI and UX bugfixes and enhancements
• Security enhancements relating to the use of the keychain
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- 90.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Transport for Greater Manchester
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.