By Prepd, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepd makes it simple to prep your lunches for the week ahead.
We partnered with professional chefs and nutritionists to a library of recipes tailored to fit a broad range of diets, appetites, and health goals.
The app is designed to work perfectly with the Prepd Pack: our premium lunchbox. All available recipes are designed to fill the modular containers of the Prepd Pack, perfectly — making meal prepping less complicated, and, by eliminating unwanted food waste, more efficient. But of course, you don't need to have the Prepd Pack to use the app.
Find calorie counting difficult? Relax — the Prepd app does all the math for you. By filling your Prepd Pack (and tummy) with our mouthwatering recipes, you’ll gain instant access to precise and in-depth nutritional information. All collected data is stored within the app and can be synchronized with Apple's Health App, giving you meaningful on-demand feedback about your diet.
What's New in Version 0.8.1
- Choice of multiple dietary restrictions under Preferences in the "For You" section
- Added health app button in the nutrients tab of a lunchbox
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Updated screenshots
Sync between devices and with HealthKit
Prepd should improve compatibility on a few fronts:
- your marketing/photography shows use on an iPad; today this is not possible.
- Prepd should sync with HealthKit; this will log calories for me.
- Prepd should sync across multiple devices; if I (in the future) use my iPad to plan my meals, but my phone to purchase groceries then I'm not fully supported by this app.
- I'd like to see my grocery list be sync'd or exported to a reminders list or somewhere i can aggregate all of my shared to-do lists.
Needs Health Kit support
The main reason for me to use a food app would be to combined the data with my Health app to better track my overall progress. The recipes in here are creative but most have very expensive or harder to find ingredients. Please consider having a good mix of more simple lunch recipes, also some healthy but affordable salad options. I personally don't see myself using this app without health kit and more basic lunch recipes.
Want to use with Trello
I wish you could select the text and copy the ingredients list from within the app. This would allow you to paste into the checklist feature in Trello for my weekly meal board.