By Vladimir Grinman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Developed by Alex Grinman.
Get Primes is a fun, simple app that not only determines if a single integer is prime, but also lists and counts all the prime numbers between any two integers you enter. You can then copy and paste this list to wherever you like.
Get primes is an easy to use, simplistic yet powerful prime number finder all at your fingertips!
What's New in Version 3.0
- made app universal: now fitted for iPad
- improved performance: now can show primes from 1 to 1,000,000 on an iPhone 4 in 16 seconds
- fixed crashing for large intervals: now can print primes for intervals even greater than 10,000,000
- improved scrolling: now can jump from the top of the list to the bottom
- bug fixed: numbers are no longer limited by 2,147,483,647 = 2^31 – 1
But it would be better if there were explanations as to why certain numbers are prime and why certain ones aren't.
Does what it is supposed to do.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 06, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vladimir Grinman
- © 2012 Alex Grinman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.