Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meditation made simple. Guided meditations suitable for all levels from Headspace. Meditation can help improve your focus, exercise mindful awareness, relieve anxiety and reduce stress.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "Headspace for me is a life changer. I love it! Amazing. It's my 10-15 minutes a day just for me. I didn't realize how important or life changing that could be. Andy has such a kind voice and seems to really understand. It's like he is talking just to me. I wouldn't be without it now.” Headspace user
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
Increased self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Reduce stress and worry
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, sleep and train better
Be more present and become a better listener
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
THE SCIENCE BEHIND MEDITATION
People have been meditating for thousands of years. But while the practice is not new, science is just starting to fully understand its benefits. Recent studies show meditation and mindfulness can help you stress less, love more and even sleep better.
- People who practice mindfulness meditation regularly report feeling less stressed and more emotionally balanced (Tang, R. et al., 2014).
- Mindful attunement to one’s partner may promote greater relationship satisfaction, in particular sexual satisfaction. (Khaddouma, A. et al, 2015).
- Mindfulness meditation has been shown to improve sleep quality in older adults (Black, D. et al., 2015)
- Free access to Take10, the first level of our Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation exercises designed for beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - http://www.headspace.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Headspace
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
What's New in Version 2.9.2
• Minutes meditated in Headspace now count toward your Mindful Minutes total in the iOS 10 Health app
Beautiful design, great intro to meditation, VERY EXPENSIVE
I admit I started take 10 and then stopped at 7. But I've come back and completed it twice whenever I've found meditation gets more challenging, like when I'm really stressed.
Like another reviewer has said, it has its kinks. When I started back at one it still said my next session was 8. I didn't see a way to reset it so I just to remember where I was at. I don't know if this is because they discourage you from repeating it? I could also see myself wanting to try other teachers. A year of just one guy, even if it's mostly silence anyway, makes me wonder what other teachers have to offer, even if he is my favorite.
Another option I've tried is the Insight Timer app. There's a lot of options and if you're a complete novice to meditation like me, it can be a little overwhelming. There's so many different gurus and bells to try! But I fully suggest it if you've completed Take 10 on this app and, like me, you're too cheap to subscribe. Insight Timer shows you who is also doing the same mediation when you are so you get a global sense of unity. Sounds corny but it's really cool.
Exactly what I've been looking for
I've been regularly meditating for over 3 years now and finally, with Headspace (found by an add on IG), I am able to understand how to incorporate what I learn in meditation to the rest of my day and life. I have completed the Take 10, Foundation, and am on my first individually-chosen pack with a year's subscription and continue to be challenged and excited to practice and learn more. I have found Andy's voice and manner of speaking to be very soothing and the right amount of guidance and, for me, actually adds to the experience. This part has been a struggle for me with other apps. And one of the greatest parts is that one can choose length of meditation: 10, 15, and 20 min. I have found 20 is what I need to not feel rushed and benefit the most. Thank you Andy, you have made a big difference in only a short time. I am a big believer in psych. therapy to understand oneself, (etc.) better but I find the techniques you teach to be the most effective in the daily-grind maintenance of the mind, which is when one needs it the most.
This app actually works for me!
I love this app and it is definitely what I needed to learn how to calm my mind, focus, and find a sense of peace. Like anything in life you need to practice regularly to get better and find which techniques work for you. This app does a great job of explaining different techniques and offering a variety of categories to show you how to incorporate it into the various parts of your life. Highly recommend it! Instead of health practitioners just telling clients to manage their stress I wish they would recommend practical ideas and mentioned this app to check out because we need to learn these skills. I also love the HeartMath techniques (everyone should learn the emotional landscape and how to stay on the right side more by learning how to FEEL renewing emotions) and the Brainwave app. Keep learning, don't give up, find what works for you! I got the lifetime subscription to this Headspace app because I truly believe in what they're doing and they continually add more areas of life to address.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription$399.99