By Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advance for PT App Review "Range of Motion App Highlighted by Treatment Applicability and Usefulness"
Average 4 of 5 Stars - July 2012
Turn your iPhone® or iPod Touch into a Digital Inclinometer
Measure your Range of Motion (ROM) quickly and easily with your iPhone® or iPod Touch™.
GetMyROM is the first app for Health and Fitness Professional that accurately measures joint Range of Motion (ROM) to the tenth of a degree.
For PTs, OTs, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, ATCs, Personal Trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Record Start/Stop and Total Joint Range of Motion
* Select Side of Body (Left/Right)
* Select Joint (Shoulder/Hip/Knee etc)
* Select Motion (Flexion/Extension/Abduction etc)
* More accurate and easy to read than a standard bubble inclinometer
* It includes the ability to save joint ROM by date and time
Designed by a PT to help improve the reliability and validity of ROM measurements
Follow us on Twitter
For more information visit us at:
Copyright © 2011 Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
What's New in Version 1.0.3
-Added ability to 'Share' Range of Motion Data
-Share data via email
-Share data via SMS message
-Export data in CSV - Excel format
-Added multiple Delete to Log Screen
Great ROM App!
This app is great to measure my Range of Motion. I believe this will help improve my flexibility too. I think the new share feature is great. I can now send my data to my PT
Great Update to current app!
Great App! This app is both affordable and easy to use. The ability to share is exactly what I asked for, thanks for listening to my suggestion.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Interactive Medical Productions, LLC
- © Interactive Medical Productions, LLC 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.