GETOutside, short for Green Environment Time Outside, is a mobile application for researching time spent outside and impacts on health. Participants will also be provided wearables, which will connect with the application and collect information on physical activity, sleep, movement, and sunlight exposure. The app will randomize participants into intervention and control groups. Participants in the intervention group receive extra notifications and reminders from the app about spending time outside.
This update includes following enhancement:
● Survey frequency related improvements
- Applied Informatics, Inc.
- 54.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TrialX Appbakery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.