GetSafe Home Security is designed for the mobile world. Monitor your home from anywhere. Best of all, there are no contracts and no lock-in. Live your life, free from worry.
We've made a true plug-and-play system to monitor your home entirely through your smartphone - no more awkward control panel. Add alarms or video cameras as you need, and even take your system with you if you move. Works with Nest.
* Arm and disarm your system
* Get alerts on your phone when an alarm is triggered
* Check sensors and cameras any time, from anywhere
* View the history of each of your sensors
* Add extra GetSafe motion detectors
* Hi-Def Camera
* Works with Nest! Control your Nest Thermostat from our app
• New app design with a fresh user experience
• Now supports voice control using Google Assistant
• Enjoy the WeR@Home™ experience using the new desktop app on your PC
• Support for the new Smart Repeater for unlimited range
• Support for new Z-Wave devices: August Door Lock and Lock Sensor
Ratings and Reviews
The app needs to be updated for the iPhone X. It takes a long time to load. My son Samsung phone and it opens up the app quickly. I wish I could get out this system. GetSafe needs to get their act together.
Great service, terrible app
It seems like the app is some kind of hybrid app (PhoneGap, Cordova), which makes for less than stellar web-like UI. Plus, it seems to store the last known state before updating the state of the alarm when it reads data from the backend service. So when I get close to my house, and my phone is on faint Wi-Fi from my router inside, I log in to the app and see “Disarmed”, and then open the door to alarms blaring. First consider moving to something like Xamarin if you want to go cross platform, and please don’t store the last known state. Show a loading modal before you should the main screen.
Needs a MAJOR update ASAP!
This app is extremely outdated it takes forever to load I find I have to open the app 5-10 minutes before arriving home to give it time to load so I can disarm my home. The last update according to the main page was 6 months ago which in my opinion is unacceptable! I also keep getting a message saying "New version is available" but it never changes the version number.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.