gFlash+ — Fun, Free, Custom Flashcards
By gWhiz, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you been searching for a free mobile flashcard app that is not only innovative and cutting-edge but also fun to use?
Are you tired of the old school pen and paper approach to flashcards?
Would you like to be able to easily share your flashcards with friends, teachers, and classmates?
Then look no further than the newly improved, gFlash+. Long recognized as the best free flashcard app on the market, gFlash+ offers users a robust platform for creating, downloading, and manipulating flashcards in every subject under the sun. This latest release is jam-packed with new features including a Matching Game study mode, improved user interface, and full support for iOS 8 and iOS 9.
With even more free features than before, this version of gFlash+ is a must-have study tool for students of all ages.
· Full support for iOS 8 and iOS 9
· Updated and improved user interface
· Multiple study methods: Adaptive, Flashcard Boxes, Self-Test Quiz and a card Matching
· Fully functional card editor - create and edit your own card sets, right from within the app!
· No limits on the number of cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· Share sets via email or iTunes File Sharing
· User defined and generated multiple choice questions
· Ability to include zoomable images and audio/video clips directly through gFlash editor
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Cached images and sound clips for offline studying and faster display
· Convenient on screen controls for sorting and screen layout
· Multisided cards with up to nine card "sides" easily added thru the Google Docs interface
· Reverse Q&A
· HTML support
· High quality iPad interface
· Complimentary content from select publishers
· Updated background selection screen and new backgrounds
· Contextual help
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Quizlet support for public cardsets with text and images and for accessing private sets
· Delete, "forget", and move cards in the deck
· Create groups of card decks
· Move decks between groups
· Combine or split decks
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. We think you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
Users should note that an active wireless connection is required to download new cardsets, and view flashcards with videos. Once downloaded, text based flashcards, cached images, and cached sound clips can be used at anytime.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 24
Spotlight Search capability
In-place card editing
Multi-select multiple choice support
Improved accessibility features with VoiceOver and dynamic text support
Ability to disable multiple choice scrambling
New matching game pictures
Love it! Don't stop updating!
This app has been indispensable for memorizing scripts for the years I've had it. It's integration with Google Drive has been an especially helpful way to use it. Please keep refining this. A great addition would be to have a script memorizing template, with the ability to easily add sound clips. Thanks!
Just discovered this app and it's been a lifesaver for making flash cards for my Anatomy class. I love how you can make cards with pictures and how you can quiz yourself. I also had a glitch question and they got right back to me. Especially for a free app, it's pretty awesome.
In general it's a great app. I got a little confused on how to get the information from the google spreadsheet into my app but I finally figured it out. Maybe you could highlight that information in your steps for usage and make it super obvious for the less than tech savvy folks.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 24
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: gWhiz, LLC
- © 2016 gWhiz LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.