Suffering from obsessive thinking? Looking to relieve your OCD symptoms? Wish to feel better, have more confidence and enjoy improved well being? Want to expand your mind and make it more adaptive?
RELIEVING OBSESSIVE THINKING IS SIMPLE
Throw away negative thoughts. Approach positive ones. Learn to identify your inner self talk and respond quickly. Train daily and improve your wellness.
New findings support the effectiveness of the core mechanism used in GG apps.
According to CBT models, negative self talk – individuals’ ongoing interpretations of the self, others and the world - maintain psychological difficulties such as low self esteem, mood, obsessive, OCD and maladaptive thinking.
HOW DO I RELIEVE MY OCD?
The foundations of a healthy mind are built upon flexible beliefs. Our beliefs have the potential to bias and affect our ability to deal with daily situations. For example, if I believe that "everything in my life needs to be prefect", I won't be able to live up to these expectations and my confidence will decrease.
HOW GG WORKS
The application is designed to:
1. Increase your awareness of negative thoughts.
2. Train you to identify and challenge negative thoughts.
3. Increase your access to neutral and positive thoughts.
4. Increase the automaticity of the above processes.
5. Provide daily mood and self esteem boost.
IS THIS APP SIMILAR TO PSYCHOLOGICAL THERAPY?
Our app platform is not designed to be used as a therapy or treatment, however:
1. It is being used by CBT therapists as a complementing tool.
2. It helps in maintaining healthy thinking during or after therapy.
3. It is found to relieve symptoms of anxiety, worries, obsessions and more.
STATEMENTS (OR THOUGHTS)
The basic task in the app is simple - you will be presented with thoughts. If the thought promotes negative self talk - throw it away by dragging it on-screen. If the thought promotes positive or neutral thinking, accept it by dragging it towards you.
The longer we exercise and make it a habit, the more automatic this process becomes.
LEVELS AND TOPICS
The app's many topics and themes are broken down into more than 40 levels. Each level has a pool of self talk statements (or thoughts).
The topics include: self esteem, belief in change, self criticism, negative thinking, coping, sin, harm, comparing, perfectionism, emotions, social fears, self as an object, danger and threat, seeing the beauty in the world, fear of abandonment, fear of contamination and more.
You can also test yourself to see how well you progress with our self assessment tool.
Training using this application, allows for gradual, steady learning of more adaptive self-talk thereby helping to break the vicious obsessive cycle.
IN-APP PURCHASE INFORMATION
The app includes 15 free levels for training on some of the basic topics. The rest of the levels (over 30) can be accessed with a purchase. There are 2 purchase options:
1. AUTO RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION
For $4.99 a month, you can train as long as you find the app useful.
2. PERMANENT SUBSCRIPTION
Pay once to unlock all content forever (including upcoming expansions and additional levels).
- New content will be added on a monthly basis, including levels covering seasonal and new topics (for example, Valentine Day special)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period, however it takes effect starting from the next period.
- Self assessment bugs fixed
- Small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App is okay. I have the free version. I like the premise-throw out negative habits, embrace positive habits. It uses swiping- up for bad stuff(negative language) and swipe down for good stuff. It could use some visual imagery, i.e. a trash can for placing negatives, maybe a heart or treasure chest for keeping positives. Also better sounds-maybe applause for keeping good stuff and a happy sigh of relief when you swipe away bad stuff. Just my thoughts. Only other thing is that the amount of time daily is extremely short. I'm not sure it could really have much effect. But for free, it's pretty cool.
Helps with OCD
The whole concept of tossing away anxiety-inducing thoughts before they can create such panic is a beautiful idea. The app is gorgeous, and the whole concept helped me. I suggest this app to anyone suffering from OCD.
Amazing app it has helped me so much with OCD and anxiety!
Amazing app it has helped me so much with OCD and anxiety! The developers are brilliant! Can't believe there aren't many more reviews!
- Gur Ilany
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Samuramu 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days subscription $4.99
- GG OC Unlock all $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.