Ghost Detect Pro has been optimized to bring the best ghost hunting experience to the App Store.
• This app WILL scare you
• ALL the sensors on one page
• Radar that actually tracks anomalies
• Very accurate EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) detector
• Super sensitive microphone - hears every little noise
• Records audio for EVP sessions
• EVP that speaks to you, with five different voices available
• Detects vibrations and movement
• Alerts for every sensor
• Draws all this to a very accurate graph
• Quantum Flux detector
• Takes photos and detects anomalies in them - Camera can be turned off an on
Graph detail info below:
• Device Sensor Readout/Graph:This will show data over time.
Graph Line Colors:
* Red = Change in magnetic field in the X axis.
* Green = Change in magnetic field in the Y axis.
* Blue = Change in magnetic field in the Z axis.
* Yellow = Change in Electro Magnetic Field Discriminator (see description below).
* White = Change in Microphone Sound Input (see description below).
* Orange = Change in the Quantum Flux, if this line is moving up or down, strange things may happen.
More detailed instructions are in the app, just touch the little blue “i” button.
This app is for entertainment proposes only.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really creepy how well it works
The pictures are real. I've captured the same photo on my camera when taking a picture simultaneously with the app. The words are mostly random but at times are spot on. Now, I've begun to feel a pocket of heavy, damp coldness whenever the meter increases. I believe in fluctuations in magnetic fields and have now felt this coldness that correlates to these fluctuations. I don't know if it is the intention of the creator for this app to be used solely for entertainment but I believe it might be more authentic that possibly intended. For those who feel it is fake, you're probably right, as far as yourself is concerned. I would dare say that the majority of those who download the app, have experienced something paranormal and are highly sensitive individuals. Spirits may use this device as a means of communicating with these individuals and vice-versa. For those who are not sensitive, it's just rubbish.
It works for me
I've been using this app for a year now and I do believe the picture taking part is fake but the words it says sometimes it's so accurate. A few experiences that I had freaked me out. My friend came over and started talking about it being the anniversary of his friend passing away. Just talking about how it happened and what not. I turned the app on shortly after he started talking about it the first word it said was her name and he never once said her name. A different time I turned the app on and and it said Curtis, boom, lane, and a couple more word I can't recall now and about 10 mins later my friend Curtis called me and said he got into a car accident on the highway. That really shook me up bc all the words it said were relevant to his accident. Gives me chill just thinking about it. (Curtis was ok btw if u were wondering)
Do not support Brandon
I have no affiliation with the first poster, but I could not agree more. From day one, when Ripleys ghost detect came out, I knew we were being given the shaft. Why? I emailed "Brandon" to tell him that someone had ripped his work, and received no response. Then, the name changed from Brandon, to whatever it is now. I no longer see "brandon's" twitter stream, where he asked us to send in pictures that his "app" took. Maybe he felt the heat when others, including myself, began to tell him that we recorded with a high speed camcorder, easily capable of capturing 60 frames per second, the exact same time his app reported, Ghost Detected, and found not one single instance of anything irregular. Maybe the lack of exif data got him scared. Do Not Support This Developer. Do A twitter search for Brandon_Gray or Brandon_Grey. This is a ripoff, especially when this app has been released by two developers, neither of whom update or support this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.