Ghost Hunter: How They Died
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Supernatural forces are everywhere...you just can't see them. Thanks to reality t.v. shows that explore interactions with ghosts and locations where spirits congregate, people all over the world are being shown that they do exist!
Ghost Hunter is a tool that combines location-based features that identify where you are standing, the compass within your device, your phone's camera, and an extensive database of times and methods of people's deaths to provide an augmented reality experience where you can see the location/direction of where ghosts may be.
How to use:
1. Start the application
2. Stretch the device out in front of you so that you can see the screen at eye level.
3. Turn your body around 360 degrees, stopping whenever you see a floating object on the screen. If you have an iOS device without a compass, you will need to walk slowly so that at least two or three latitude/longitude points can be used to determine your orientation.
4. Tap the images on the screen to get a summary of how that person died.
5. The black "settings" icon on the bottom right allows you to change the number of ghosts that are returned and the range of years to pull information from our worldwide database.
6. The white "refresh" icon on the bottom left of the screen will refresh your view using your current location.
This app is perfect for freaking out your friends and family, especially since the data is real and comes from sources culled from numerous online and national databases.
Please use this app responsibly, not while you are driving, and treat this as a utility that brings those reality television shows about the paranormal right into your pocket!
You will become a believer....
App runs fine for me
I use this to show my family and they get freaked out about it. It's a great app to have to show around to your friends. Ive pointed it at my friends house and there were like 3 deaths that happened in his house. So we went to investigate. There was a death in his room, another in his basement, and one in the bathroom.
This is app is for entertainment only. It is not a real paranormal research tool. It's very inaccurate with who died when & where. I took the time to research the local newspaper archives to debunk the claims in this app. For fun only. It's interesting so I'll rate it good.
Would be a cool app if.....
IT DIDN'T CRASH ALL THE TIME!!!!! Every time I open it, it crashes 2 seconds later. Fix it, and this app could have potential.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: May 06, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gripwire.com
- © 2011, Gripwire.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).