This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true Ghost Hunting functionality!
Detect and hunt ghosts and spirits with easy to use EMF meters, EVP detection, and word analysis! Ghost Hunting Tools for iPhone and iPad, easy to use for beginners and professionals alike!
Ghost Hunting Tools makes use of a variety of sensors in your phone or tablet and gives your easy-to-use access to EMF meters and EVP detectors to detect and hunt ghost and spirits. The included EVP analysis with the over 1000 words strong dictionary analyzes to captured EVPs and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest corresponding meaning.
# What are EMF meters? EMF meters are instruments that read the fluctuation in electromagnetic fields. Ghost Hunting Tools detectors are a combination of different EMF meters and use triple axis detection. It will detect variations and anomalies in the electromagnetic field, using various sensors like the magnetometer built in your device.
• You may experience paranormal activity between 2 and six milligaus - the readout is calibrated on these parameters. The history graphs below the primary readout are recording the strength, helping you tracking sources easier. If the readout indicates fluctuations in the field, we recommend slowing down and letting the app calibrate on the signal. If the signal is a false-positive, the strength will slowly decrease or increase if the fluctuation is permanent and less likely to be a wrong read.
• What are EVPs? EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena, are grunts, words, or even simple sentences caught on tape during recording sessions. Usually, these events cannot be heard since they mostly occur in certain ELF ranges. Together with the EMF detector, this ghost detector will capture sounds your device's microphone, analyze the audio and playback any anomalies detected. The ghost detector graphs are indicating the base level of noise from FM bands and the microphone - if an anomaly has been detected, the second set of graphs will display the wavelengths.
• Word Interpreter: Ghost Hunting Tools will analyze the audio file and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest matching meaning from the built-in dictionary. The processing time can vary and depends on your device's processor unit. Similar devices are used by paranormal investigators and can help to evaluate a spirits intention.
- Reworked help & store screens
- Improved support for newer devices
- Various code improvements
- Bugfix: Pro dictionary will now always load
- Bugfix: Help button now functional
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT DOWNLOAD DANGEROUS
I started using this app with my coworkers as a joke as the restaurant we work in is supposedly haunted and it was all fun and games up until a certain point. It was a really slow day so we were all gathered around the phone and it started saying some irrelevant stuff and we all laughed. Then the phone began to display the names of our family members. I know some of you will say it has access to you contacts but we only used one phone and it named my brother, my coworkers grandmother, my other coworkers Niece and my other coworkers brother. Keep in mind they are not normal or common names. We asked the spirit where they had gone as the reader had returned to green and it replied with office. We went downstairs in the basement to the office and shook the door as none of us had the guts to go in. The reader shot up to red and displayed the words bleak and boring, very similar to that of the office. It they display words like cut and malice. Needless to say whatever is haunting the restaurant is not friendly and I highly recommend staying away from any ghost related activity. This app may be fake however it knew things that it shouldn’t have and I’ve been left with a horrible pit in my stomach all day and am now sleeping with the light on. DANGEROUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
I wanted to try it out at night in one of the creepiest places in Florida, Cassadaga. As we were driving the meters were very low and there wasn't much coming through at all. However once we passed through the city limits of Cassadaga that changed very quickly. It said my boyfriends name, and the messages started going downhill from there. We pulled into the spiritualist church and the meters went absolutely crazy and the words "tell me" came through. I'm not sure what that means but it made us sick, and my bf who is a skeptic had a bad feeling as well. We stopped by this old abandoned bathroom that we've always been very wary about and pointed my phone toward it and the meter shot through again and you could see where the evp part was spiking as if someone was screaming into it and the words "shrieking" followed shortly by "yell" came through and then no soon after that "anger". Needless to say this app has a little more to it than many of the other apps I've tried. Definitely recommend for any amateur ghost hunters out there looking for a good time but can't afford all that high tech gear lol
FREAKED ME OUT
Frl my friend had this app and started naming her uncle or grandpa and what’s going on with him that she didn’t even tell her boyfriend and she got so scared she deleted it. This is REAL. My house is known to be haunted and at my house it said “fear them” and “move” and while I was at said friends house we were talking to a girl named MIA who was 16 and died there, started talking about who built the house, and complimented the house ofc cuz it’s an amazing house. But then it started beeping rapidly and turned red and said “End” so I told him/her I’d end it but my friend said no wait and it said “expect” and “jump” and my friend told me to close it because that means suicide so she called her boyfriend to make sure he was okay cuz she didn’t know anyone who would jump anywhere besides him because he lives on a big land. I wouldn’t recommend doing this alone tho. And in my friend workshop she always hears bangs on her wall cuz she sleeps in the basement next to the workshop and always gets high readings from there. I plan on using this still. We even did it at school and it was talking about hanging themselves and said god was bad. DONT DO IT ALONE.
- Sven Camrath
- 122.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Sven Camrath
- In-App Purchases
- Ghost Hunting Tools Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.