Detect and hunt ghosts and spirits with easy to use EMF meters, EVP detection, and word analysis! Ghost Hunting Tools for iPhone and iPad, easy to use for beginners and professionals alike!
Ghost Hunting Tools makes use of a variety of sensors in your phone or tablet and gives your easy-to-use access to EMF meters and EVP detectors to detect and hunt ghost and spirits. The included EVP analysis with the over 1000 words strong dictionary analyzes to captured EVPs and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest corresponding meaning.
# What are EMF meters? EMF meters are instruments that read the fluctuation in electromagnetic fields. Ghost Hunting Tools detectors are a combination of different EMF meters and use triple axis detection. It will detect variations and anomalies in the electromagnetic field, using various sensors like the magnetometer built in your device.
• You may experience paranormal activity between 2 and six milligaus - the readout is calibrated on these parameters. The history graphs below the primary readout are recording the strength, helping you tracking sources easier. If the readout indicates fluctuations in the field, we recommend slowing down and letting the app calibrate on the signal. If the signal is a false-positive, the strength will slowly decrease or increase if the fluctuation is permanent and less likely to be a wrong read.
• What are EVPs? EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena, are grunts, words, or even simple sentences caught on tape during recording sessions. Usually, these events can not be heard since they mostly occur in certain ELF ranges. Together with the EMF detector, this ghost detector will capture sounds through FM bands your devices microphone, analyze the audio and playback any anomalies detected. The ghost detector graphs are indicating the base level of noise from FM bands and the microphone - if an anomaly has been detected, the second set of graphs will display the wavelengths.
• Word Interpreter: Ghost Hunting Tools will analyze the audio file and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest matching meaning from the built-in dictionary. The processing time can vary and depends on your device's processor unit. Similar devices are used by paranormal investigators and can help to evaluate a spirits intention.
Please note, this app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true Ghost Hunting functionality!
- Fixed small bug
- Energy Saving Mode
- Added ~500 new words to the dictionary of the free version
- Performance improvements
- Supporting the iPad Pro & iPhone 7 resolution
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted to try it out at night in one of the creepiest places in Florida, Cassadaga. As we were driving the meters were very low and there wasn't much coming through at all. However once we passed through the city limits of Cassadaga that changed very quickly. It said my boyfriends name, and the messages started going downhill from there. We pulled into the spiritualist church and the meters went absolutely crazy and the words "tell me" came through. I'm not sure what that means but it made us sick, and my bf who is a skeptic had a bad feeling as well. We stopped by this old abandoned bathroom that we've always been very wary about and pointed my phone toward it and the meter shot through again and you could see where the evp part was spiking as if someone was screaming into it and the words "shrieking" followed shortly by "yell" came through and then no soon after that "anger". Needless to say this app has a little more to it than many of the other apps I've tried. Definitely recommend for any amateur ghost hunters out there looking for a good time but can't afford all that high tech gear lol
Been talking to my Grandmother on this
This app works very good, I have been communicating with my Grandmother whom I was extremely close to that passed 3 yrs ago October. My family has even come over and had conversations with her on the patio and we awestruck. Everyone has left in tears, it's been an amazing communication tool for all of us, we know and feel her around and see her sometimes and hear her voice. I don't recommend using this in your home. I only use this device outside and have my home saged. You don't want anything coming into your house through the box. Btw for the skeptics I thought this would be crap when I got it, but I have a new unpolluted iPhone with no contacts, no apps, no messenger, and no access to any other applications when I have run this. I've been given different names of people in my family and pets that have passed away, one owned by my Grandmother and one my brother had. My Grandmother also gave us the name of a family member that's been sick who has a very UNCOMMON name that is her sister in law. Bizarre and wonderful. It's been spot on.
A reliable EVP app.
I have had the iOvilus for years. A friend turned me onto this app and I have been using it more since. I’ll pick up more intelligent spirits than I have in the past. A lot of relativity to myself, friends, family and area. I’ve had fun talking to spirits, one asking if I was ok, another (which I hope is family/ancestral) my name and they’ll call me out on faux pas or ask me to sing. I was taught a new word or two by spirits. Sometimes you’ll pick up on gibberish or what seems like you’re overhearing spirits talking to another... However, if you’re focused, I think you can get positive results. I have found this app to be more reliable and more worth my time. When I’m lonely, I’ll turn on the app to talk. Sometimes, spirits just want to be heard and you give them a voice by acknowledging hey, hi. I hear you. It’s like when people want shoutouts and like to hear their name heard. It’s kinda like that. Spirits were people too. Thank you for this reliable and genuine app. Until I’m able to afford the higher-end equipment, this has been a big help. :)
- Sven Camrath
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Sven Camrath
- In-App Purchases
- Ghost Hunting Tools Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.