Ghosts are appearing everywhere, and the world is calling you for help. Using the latest Augmented Reality and Maps technology, find and bust ghosts in the real world!
■ SUIT UP & COLLECT
Fire your proton beam and capture and collect ghosts from all dimensions of the Ghostbusters franchise.
Use a variety of the latest in spectral neutralization and trapping technology.
■ EPIC BOSS RAIDS
Team up with nearby Ghostbusters to take down the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and other powerful ghosts in multiplayer boss raids.
■ ALL ORIGINAL STORY
Dive in to an all new Ghostbusters story featuring your favorite classic characters.
■ BUILD YOUR TEAM
Build a ghost team and enter PVP battles in the Ghost Dimension against those of other Ghostbusters all around the world.
Deploy your ghost team to clear the ghosts infesting Gozer's Tower and the Daily Haunt to gain valuable resources needed to make your ghosts stronger!
■ LOCATION-BASED DIMENSION DOORS
Check-in at Dimensional Doors spread out throughout your neighborhood and the world at large!
Ghosts enter our dimension more frequently at these intersections between their realm and ours.
They’ll also provide you with tools and materials that will help you bust ghosts.
- Compatible with iPhone 6s and up on devices with iOS version 8 or higher.
- Ghostbusters World is free to download and play with in-app purchase options.
- A cellular or WiFi connection is required to play the game.
Some gameplay also requires GPS connection.
You may experience difficulties playing the game if connections are weak or inconsistent.
- For Customer Support : https://nextage.helpshift.com/a/ghostbusters-world/
- Terms of Service : http://agreement.four33.com/policy/common/en/tos.html
- Follow-us on :
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Would be better without bugs...
Let’s start with the good...it’s a great game. It’s not a lame ripoff of Pokémon Go, but it’s actually a cool concept with (somewhat) of a story line that I hope will get expanded with updates. What kid from the 90s didn’t want to be a Ghostbuster? I know I did. It was right up there with catching Pokémon. There’s tons of gameplay options packed into this game: catching ghosts with/without AR, PVP battles, Story Mode...hours (literally) of fun. But there’s some serious bugs that need to be worked out. For one, how is it that a brand new app comes out in 2018 with NO support for “notched” devices? There’s plenty of times when messages and gameplay are cut off because of the notch. Next, the game tends to crash at the worst possible times, like when I’m about to catch a really awesome ghost. I can only cross my fingers and hope it’s still around when I reload the game (80% of the time it is). Third, please fix the tilt controls. Far too often the controls become “out of sync,” for lack of a better word. So at some point while I’m aiming at that cute kitty on a ball, the screen will jerk and now I have to maneuver myself when everything was centered just a moment ago. I almost gave this game 3-stars, then I realized how many hours of enjoyment I’ve already gotten out of it. Fix the bugs and it’s definitely a 5-Star game!
If EA made Pokémon Go
I am a huge fan of the Ghostbusters franchise, so I was very excited to play. However, after a few days I am noticing a large pay wall. The ghosts you catch in the world are all certain types, but if you want to find the rarer dark/light ghosts, you need batteries for your goggles (in-game currency 1). Once you have the ghosts, you need to power them up and rank them up to complete missions which takes P.K.E. crystals, slime shards, coins and elemental shards (in-game currency 2-5). The ranking system also makes no sense as a 3 star “S” ghost has way worse stats than one you get by using the Ecto Goggles. There is an RPG element which is fine, but boring. The arena is okay, but when you get to high silver you will run into no one but whales who have all super rare ghosts maxed out. In addition to the ghost powering up, you will also have to level up your weapons which costs coins and takes time—which can of course be sped up for gems (in-game currency 6).
The main issue here is its complexity and currency issues. The tutorial doesn’t explain much, and the help guide is still not helpful. Beyond those issues, the thing that enrages me is the Ecto-goggles. Having to pay for batteries to get access to certain ghosts is ridiculous.
Could be an amazing game, but becomes pay to win trash pretty quick.
Lots of fun but ....
Downloaded this game at my boyfriend’s suggestion. I love being able to capture ghosts and battle them. I have two issues however with the game, so I am debating not playing because of this.
1- I feel like I capture the same ghosts all the time. Besides work and church, I don’t get out much as my job and family do take up a lot of my time. That being said, I feel like there should be more variety of ghosts available to capture even at your frequently visited locations.
2- The game is really complex in some aspects like collecting element shards and runes? Even after the tutorials I’m still not really sure what I’m supposed to be doing with these?!
All in all, it’s a lot of fun to play but if you want something that is mindless entertainment this might not be the game for you?
- Four Thirty Three
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Ghostbusters - TM & © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game and Software - © 2018 4:33 Creative Labs & Nextage. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Level-up Package $4.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.