Defend against an army of pixel ghosts as they invade your world. Blast 'em all before its too late!
* Easy to play, one touch controls
* Fight Bosses to claim victory!
* Play where you like with a shooter made specifically for AR
* Many levels to keep you in the action
* Awesome custom chip-tune soundtrack
* Gamecenter high scores to compete with friends.
Ghosts n Guns AR requires iPhone 6s or newer, iPad 2017 or iPad Pro.
NOTE: Please stay aware of your surroundings while playing.
* Due to popular request - added rewarded video option to resume game from highest level
* Reduced difficulty curve to make bosses easier
* Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
What an AR game should be
As soon as I opened the app I could already tell it looked promising. I started the game and it told me to point my phone at a surface to place the portal, and it was the quickest placement of and AR item that I’ve ever experienced. Other games take forever to notice where a surface is, but this game only took a few seconds, and I applaud the developers for that. Then I started the game. It was easy at first, and then the difficulty started ramping up. The game always had something to keep my on my toes, whether it be a swarm of ghosts to fight at once, or a boss that tries to sneak up behind you. The gun mechanics work great, and so far I haven’t had a single instance where a shot should have missed but didn’t. The enemies are unique throughout every wave that I’ve played so far, and every wave left a feeling of accomplishment. The game has never had any frame rate drops or glitches or anything like that, so that’s awesome. And as a bonus, the pixel-y graphics give the game an amazing arcade feel that not many other pixel art games feel like. This is a fantastic game and I’d recommend it to anyone!
Awesome game! Needs more content.
I personally love this game and think it is one of the coolest AR games I have played. The game provides a fun unique gameplay experience that has you frantically blasting and turning around to destroy all of the ghosts and ghouls.
The game itself is phenomenal but needs more content to keep it fresh. I would like you to add a arcade mode to see how many levels you can pass before loosing. You should also add a multiplayer game mode where players connect to a server and all have to cooperate to destroy all of the monsters. You should also add power ups to get a leg up on the boses. Finally I would like there to be a weapon shop to get different weapons.
The only thing this game is lacking is a difficulty setting that would make the levels harder for experienced players to be challenged. But otherwise this game is phenomenal and keep up the great work!!!
I enjoy this game far from playing Clash Royale or Bowmasters. The style and game mechanics are minimalistic and simple to take in once launching the game. Although I’m on level 4 I can tell this game has some replay ability to come back over and over. I wish there was just different weapons instead of the dual machine guns where you can purchase just to kill the monsters. Don’t put any in app purchases, as well go for in game currency for every monster/boss you kill gain coins. At least something to work your way up to instead of one simple task. Most importantly this game is dope and I’m gonna continue playing this game whenever I need the need to slay some ghost even if I’m waiting in line on a amusement ride or even if I’m in the park. The world is your own levels.
- Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.