Ghotit Buzz Writer helps people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning disabilities to write in English, correct and proofread their texts on iPhone.
The application corrects misspelled and confused words, homophones, grammar and punctuation errors and provides in-context word prediction with grammar and phonetics awareness capabilities.
The main features:
- Phonetic and context-sensitive spell checker;
- Word-Prediction with grammar and phonetics awareness;
- Quick-Spell Word-Prediction with instant correction for creative/phonetic writers;
- Advanced grammar and punctuation corrector;
- Effective proofreader;
- Speak as you write (speech feedback);
- Reading assistance with dual highlighting;
- Independent text editor;
- Importing and sharing of text with other iPhone applications;
- Sharing of files across devices and clouds via Files app for iOS-11;
- Integrated dictionaries;
- US, UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African English dictionaries;
- AirPrint compatible.
Text correction requires Internet connection. All other features are working also offline as a “Dyslexia Text Editor” equipped with grammar aware and Instant-Corrective word-prediction, speech feedback and reading assistance.
- Sharing of files across devices and clouds via Files.app for iOS-11
- Allowed custom keyboards, i.e. Dyslexia Keyboard app
- iOS-11 related fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.