Ghouls'n Ghosts MOBILE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Sir Arthur's epic adventure anytime, anywhere!
Better, bigger and more beloved, this legendary side scrolling platformer pick up where Ghost ‘n Goblins leaves off.
Note: The game has been optimized for the unique play experience of smartphones and may play differently than the original release.
* New Tricks - Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
* New Gear - Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks.
* Even More Boss Fights - Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
* Touch Screen Controls - Multiple control options, optimized for mobile.
* Two Modes - “Casual mode" has been adjusted for ease of play and "classic mode" follows the original specifications.
Supported OS: 8.0 ~ iOS 10.2.1
Compatible models: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation) , IPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (1st generation), iPad mini 2
- To use the leaderboard and achievement system, you need a "Google account linked with gamer ID". You can not create "gamer ID" from an iOS device.
- In order to participate in ranking, it may be necessary to change the setting of the Google account. Google Account settings can not be changed from iOS device.
Game is broken, no sound iPhone 6
Please fix and I'll re-review.
No MFi- Are you kidding me???
First, let me say that I absolutely am the target customer for this port: this is my favorite entry in the series, and I've beaten every console iteration of GnG numerous times. Unfortunately, this is a game that requires absolutely perfect controls and split-second timing, which are impossible with touchscreen controls. Since there's no support for external controllers- a totally boneheaded move on Capcom's part- one of the greatest platformers ever made becomes virtually unplayable.
The Casual mode, which adds Super GnG's double jump, is a brilliant idea, and the sound and graphics are absolutely excellent. It's all completely undone by the restriction of touch screen controls, though. This would be amazing to play on Apple TV, so this omission just rubs salt in the wound.
Get with it, Capcom.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.00.00
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: Japanese
- Seller: CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1988, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.