Ghouls'n Ghosts MOBILE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Sir Arthur's epic adventure anytime, anywhere!
Better, bigger and more beloved, this legendary side scrolling platformer pick up where Ghost ‘n Goblins leaves off.
Note: The game has been optimized for the unique play experience of smartphones and may play differently than the original release.
* New Tricks - Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
* New Gear - Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks.
* Even More Boss Fights - Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
* Touch Screen Controls - Multiple control options, optimized for mobile.
* Two Modes - “Casual mode" has been adjusted for ease of play and "classic mode" follows the original specifications.
Supported OS: 8.0 ~ iOS 10.2.1
Compatible models: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation) , IPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (1st generation), iPad mini 2
- To use the leaderboard and achievement system, you need a "Google account linked with gamer ID". You can not create "gamer ID" from an iOS device.
- In order to participate in ranking, it may be necessary to change the setting of the Google account. Google Account settings can not be changed from iOS device.
Very good/hard game, made me nostalgic
I used to play this game on the old SEGA consoles back in the day and it's definetly brought me back to being a kid and loving this game.
However this game is extremely hard and requires split second timing to actually progress past the first and second parts, beating the 3rd part is near impossible. Also it's really hard to play that quickly on an IOS device. I can't get past the 3rd part after the elevator with the head's tongues cause those stupid flying bug things always come at the worst times and kill me, wouldn't mind seeing them less. Still a great game and an awesome blast from the past!
Surprisingly decent port
After how somewhat mismanaged the iOS port of Ghosts n Goblins was, I was amazed to find this to be better handled. For one the screen is right in the middle as it should be, and that also means the buttons aren't as awkwardly placed as they were in the original game's port.
Also I don't recall if it was like this in that game's port, but the Casual Mode in this game is somewhat ingenious. It's still easy to die but the implementation of better jumping control and double jump make it a more manageable experience. Only downside is that getting a game over will always boot you back to the beginning.
No MFi- Are you kidding me???
First, let me say that I absolutely am the target customer for this port: this is my favorite entry in the series, and I've beaten every console iteration of GnG numerous times. Unfortunately, this is a game that requires absolutely perfect controls and split-second timing, which are impossible with touchscreen controls. Since there's no support for external controllers- a totally boneheaded move on Capcom's part- one of the greatest platformers ever made becomes virtually unplayable.
The Casual mode, which adds Super GnG's double jump, is a brilliant idea, and the sound and graphics are absolutely excellent. It's all completely undone by the restriction of touch screen controls, though. This would be amazing to play on Apple TV, so this omission just rubs salt in the wound.
Get with it, Capcom.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.00.00
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: Japanese
- Seller: CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1988, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.