Ghuppa is a kitchen pretend play iPhone game to make soup – yes, healthy soup. Let your child experience the entire soup making process – selecting vegetables, cutting and chopping them, boiling, grinding and finally enjoying the soup they just made. Not only that, the app teaches your child why vegetables are important for them by sharing fun facts about each ingredient the use within the app. So don't be surprised if your child comes to you asking for their new favorite soup.
5 interactive stages of soup making:
- Select your favorite vegetables
- Cut them and slice them the way you want
- Start boiling to perfection
- Blend the ingredients
- Enjoy your soup
And yes, learn some fun facts and benefits about each ingredient you choose.
- 16 different vegetables to choose from
- Select as many vegetables as you want for your soup
- Slice them the way you want to
- Amazing artwork and realistic sounds
- No rules or scores – just enjoy the experience
- No annoying advertising or in-app purchases
Ghuppa is the idea of a 7 year old boy who also wanted to develop an app after being inspired by his dad. And it all started with a little sketch. Go to www.ghuppa.com to know Eshaan a little more.
We would love to hear from you and make this app better and better. Please visit us at www.ghuppa.com and share your thoughts and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money
- Camp6, Inc.
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Eshaan Kothari and Crayotech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.