GI OnDemand, powered by Gastro Girl, gives you access to digestive health experts and support anywhere, anytime.
Gastroenterologist, registered dietitians, psychologists and nurse health coaches with specific expertise working with patients with chronic gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms or conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are available on-demand or via scheduled video calls using your smartphone or tablet.
GI OnDemand can help support you between office visits and serve as your virtual care team in partnership with your physician.
GI OnDemand Features:
1. A Trusted Network of board-certified and leading Gastroenterologists (all are members of The American College of Gastroenterology) who can help:
• If you are a current patient of a gastroenterologist in the GI OnDemand network and want to conduct virtual appointments and follow-ups between office visits.
• If you have been diagnosed with a specific GI condition by your doctor and need to see a gastroenterologist.
• If you need a second-opinion from a gastroenterologist.
• If you need a gastroenterologist who specializes in a particular area of GI, such as IBS or IBD (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis) gastroparesis, GERD, or Liver disease (such as fatty liver, hepatitis).
2. GI Registered Dietitians/nutritional counselors who can:
• Help you follow a specific dietary treatment, such as the low FODMAP diet.
• Help you identify and reduce exposure to foods that trigger your symptoms.
• Answer your questions on food replacements, elimination diets, nutritional supplementation and more.
• Work in partnership with your physician to help you manage your symptoms.
3. Behavioral health counselors/GI clinical psychologists who can help you:
• Understand and manage the psychological aspects that may be triggering or impacting your digestive health symptoms like stress, anxiety, PTSD, or depression.
• Provide evidence-based treatment options like hypnosis via private and secure video calls.
• Work in partnership with your physician to help you manage your symptoms
4. GI Nurse Health Coaches can help you:
• Comply with your doctor’s treatment recommendations.
• Understand and prepare for upcoming procedures like and endoscopy or colonoscopy.
• Get answers to your questions regarding medications, side effects.
• Support you between office visits as your health coach.
GI Symptoms/Conditions GI OnDemand Experts Commonly Treat Include:
Fatty liver disease
Inflammatory Bowel Disease IBD)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Nausea / Vomiting
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
GI OnDemand is offered as a convenience and does not replace your primary care doctor or gastroenterologist.
Our goal is to work in partnership with your physician(s) and provide access to the digestive health expertise and support you need between office visits to comply with your doctor’s recommended treatment plans.
- Gastro Girl, Inc.
- 87.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Gastro Girl, Inc. 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.