By Giant Food Stores LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Load Coupons worth $100's in savings directly to your Giant Bonus Card
- Hundreds of coupons, no clipping required.
- Includes coupons personalized for you with savings on the items you buy the most.
- Keep an eye out for Free Day Coupons!
Simplify your shopping trip
- Find your nearest Giant store or gas station to redeem your rewards.
- Track your savings and rewards balances.
- Save space on your keychain by adding your Giant Bonus Card to Apple Wallet.
View the Weekly Circular
- Plan your shopping trip.
- Add items from the circular to your shopping list and check them off as you shop.
- Load Coupons to your Giant Bonus Card right from the pages of the circular.
- See what seasonal deliciousness is in store this week.
- Get an early sneak peek at next week's circular.
- Browse hundreds of recipes for every meal and all occasions.
- Save your family's favorites.
- Create weekly meal plans.
What's New in Version 6.0.0
An all new design! We’ve moved your most used features front and center including a simplified menu making everything just a tap away. We’re always working to improve your My Giant app and your feedback helped us refine the new look.
Thanks for being a great customer and keep all the helpful feedback coming!
WORST APP EVER!!!
Come on doesn’t anyone know how to program over there at Giant???? I got a flyer in the mail where I got like $10 off my order if I used the app. I had used it before and it was awful so I thought maybe things were better now? NOT!!
I got the app and it asked me to log in. It told me to update my email so I did, thinking it was a one time thing. Well I just came back to use the dumb app and AGAIN it wants me to log in, which is stupid to do every time I am at the store, but AGAIN it asked me to update my email and I did, but it won’t let me in the app! I hit the arrow and it takes me back to the login screen. So annoying and a waste of my time!!
I am tired of this company making apps that dont work so I deleted it and I will go to customer service for my $10! Is this some sort of scam sending us stuff in the mail and then the app won’t let us in to receive the higher coupon??
Giant failure. Worse than ACME’s!
Update: just left an entire basket of groceries behind after my $6 meat department coupon and several others, good until the end of the month, disappeared not only from my saved coupons but the entire app. Oh, and now the app doesn’t even open. Get it together, Giant.
Filter doesn’t filter
Search function isn’t Boolean
Shopping list doesn’t work
Coupons don’t load onto shopping list immediately
Can’t read details on coupons even after opening them
Why release something that doesn’t work?
I actually stopped shopping at ACME because of how bad their app was and their gas rewards program being such a joke
So, the dummies who updated this app recently decided that their solution to all the complaints was to make the app worse; eliminated section (produce, grocery etc...), no search, and put a huge Giant logo in the middle. The shopping list apparently isn’t connected to the coupons... just an absolute mess. I’d fire someone over this level of incompetence.
Would like to see in the app where items are in the store
I’m looking for something to simplify shopping. It should take your list and give the best way to get through the store. This list should have aisle, shelf, location in the store.
It would also be nice if this was linked to the delivery service. So I could decide if I just want everything delivered.
Also a shopping list would be easiest as a list of items I’ve purchased before. So the next time I only have to pick from this list.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 6.0.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giant Food Stores LLC
- Copyright © 2017 GIANT® Food Stores
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.