Load Coupons worth $100's in savings directly to your Giant Card
- Hundreds of coupons, no clipping required.
- Includes coupons personalized for you with savings on the items you buy the most.
- Keep an eye out for Free Day Coupons!
Simplify your shopping trip
- Find your nearest Giant of Maryland store or gas station to redeem your rewards.
- Track your savings and rewards balances.
- Save space on your keychain by adding your Giant Card to Apple Wallet.
View the Weekly Circular
- Plan your shopping trip.
- Add items from the circular to your shopping list and check them off as you shop.
- Load Coupons to your Giant Card right from the pages of the circular.
- See what seasonal deliciousness is in store this week.
- Get an early sneak peek at next week's circular.
- Browse hundreds of recipes for every meal and all occasions.
- Save your family's favorites.
- Create weekly meal plans.
This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
We’re always working to improve the Giant of Maryland app experience. Thanks for shopping and keep all the helpful feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
First time I used it 2 months ago the coupons didn’t work at register. They said that the app doesn’t really work. I’m going to try again with the update. But there are too many coupons to scroll through in order to load them and then use them. I just looked at 313 coupons and really don’t plan to do that again. They should create categories like CVS has so when you are in an aisle you can pick just that category to look through. For example, toilet paper would be in the paper products category and I wouldn’t have to scroll through the 100 coupons I loaded in order to find out what brand and item I have in coupons! I’m not really sure how helpful this is app is going to be. I suppose I just shop as usual and hope for the best when I scan my phone at the register? Hmmm
I️ use this every week but it’s not reliable
Every week when I use the app I have to double check the whole time things are scanning that all of my coupons go through. I have to stay on top of things and remember every coupon I have, which can be a pain (one time I only got something for “free day” and it rang up as full price). That said, being able to digitally look at the circular and use the coupons is convenient and has saved me a LOT of money. I save between 30-75% each trip from shopping sales and using coupons.
Currently my problem with the app is that it won’t open. I even installed the latest update, but it continues to say sorry for the technical difficulties, come back later). The app is absolutely useless if I can’t open it!
Started shopping Giant of Maryland in September. Have tried multiple times to use that app, but it’s very slow to load and requires that I sign in every time, which is a pain. Developers need to really look at other grocery store apps (Kroger’s is very good, Safeway pretty good.) My three major complaints about this app (besides how slow it is) are as follows: 1)no ability to remove or delete coupons from your list; 2) no coupon organization-you have to scroll through ALL coupons. It’d be nice to have them organized by category like dairy, deli, frozen, etc.; 3)it’d be nice to have the app customize to the store you are shopping. Too many coupons for products not available at my store.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.