Giant update is here! World boss, guild battle, new heroes and more!
Be a GIANT among heroes in this well-chiseled RPG! Featuring fast-paced gameplay and arcade-like action, this game might actually be too big and too fast for you to handle! Immerse yourself in this saga as you discover a world consumed by Giants. Recruit a team of the mightiest heroes, battle epic bosses, and live large in your very own customizable base!
Small heroes need not apply.
Build an army
- Collect and train a squad of tiny but mighty heroes to fight along side and against the grandest of Giants
- Manage resources, build towers, and recruit Giants to build the greatest base in all the land
Unlock your full potential
- Enhance and upgrade exclusive abilities for each hero
- Collect and craft the strongest gear for additional stats and benefits
- Build up your Finisher Gauge during battle to unleash powerful Finisher Skills!
- Trigger the Fever Mode to get bonus rewards you most definitely deserve on your expedition!
Explore and conquer
- Every hero has unique quests to embark on. Make sure to discover them all!
- The vast world of Giants War can be discovered with the simple tap of a button.
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA : HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
PHOTOS : HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/bridge/gamevil.html
Ratings and Reviews
I'm sad to see this game like this...
In the beta when this game was in testing it seemed to be very promising getting me hooked and playing for the whole week or two it was out! In the beta you were able to earn your reward a lot more simpler with ease and fun of getting new Giants and heros, But thats not the case anymore... for they mad a lot and I mean a lot of micro transactions huge $100 bundles and payments for every source come on really? The gold in this game is also a huge take away from having any fun what so ever restricting you from even playing the game. Progression in this game is all RNG and if your unlucky you could end up wasting all your beginning mats trying to pass the starting level and have to wait for the Devs to send out their extremely small amount of free mats every 4 hours or pay up and put in your real money cause you aren't going far. If your looking for a game with little to no content with a terrible system to spend your hard earned money on this is absolutely the game for you! - also note that this game has had stability issues since beta and nothing has changed crashes every ten mins of playing and will waste the mats you used when crashing with no refund.
Great game but needs more
I have been playing non stop and love this game. Things this game could use is friends and daily gifts to be sent between them. I also think this game needs the ability for clan mates to see your line up of heroes to offer advice or just to admire. Big question what is the point of a guild if you can’t do anything in it besides chat, give us a reason to even be in one! This game also needs a better gold gain rate and ability rather than having to spend money for the monthly gold card. Fix these things and I’ll change to a 5 star rating in a heartbeat!!
There’s a lot to like about this game, but ultimately it doesn’t really work. The “core” system is totally confusing. I couldn’t tell what I was supposed to be using or the best way to go about using them. So I’m sure I wasted most of them. The fighting was ok, but got really boring pretty quickly. If you haven’t literally played hundreds of mobile rpg’s like I have you might like this game, but the few new innovations this title made wasn’t enough to make it worth my time. Just before I deleted the game I felt that I was just going through the motions and wasn’t having any fun. It was more of a chore, and I’m not really into that anymore.
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 680.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Gamevil Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Starter Package $4.99
- Value Starter Package $9.99
- Pouch of Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.