Gideon Bible App offers mobile access to Scripture in a multitude of languages including text and dramatized Audio Bibles so you can read and listen to the Bible in your own language.
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in numerous languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Access helps for the tough times.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Gideon Bible App Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes for use on all your mobile devices.
GIDEON BIBLE APP LANGUAGES
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available: Albanian, Arabic, Azeri, Benglai, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Cebuano, Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indoneisan, Japanese, Laotian, Malagasy, Malayalam, Oromo, Portuguese, Russian, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, and many more.
A MINISTRY OF GIDEONS INTERNATIONAL
The Gideon Bible App, is provided by The Gideons International in partnership with www.FaithComesByHearing.com a 501c(3) non-profit ministry, and powered by the Digital Bible Platform. We are dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE GIDEON BIBLE APP COMMUNITY—
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Gideon Bible App at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at http://www.Gideons.org
Added Korean support, and fixed some Chinese.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App!
Gideon friends of ours, Gary and Eleanor Zweigle introduces us to the app when we were staying with them while on furlough in Olympia Washington from our assignment with the Church of the Nazarene in the Philippines. I used the Tagalog version of the Bible at that time. Since then, we have moved to Papua New Guinea to work with Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) and I needed a Bible in Tok Pisin. I was so happy to know that the Gideon App had this language as well! Thank you for making a great app that people from so many languages and places can access God's word in their own language or in a language they are learning to make a greater kingdom impact!
Gideon bible app rocks!!!
It’s a wonderful app. It has subcategories along with the Bible. Help in times of need, help with life problems, as well as a reference guide to help build your character as a follower of Jesus Christ, as well as a section called Decision, which has many references and strong affirmations to build up young believers, no matter their physical age. Decisions is a great area to stay safe when or if you’re asked about your new belief. God bless those who made this wonderful digital version of the Bible!
As a Hebrew student, this app allows me to listen to the Bible in Hebrew while following along with the original text. I love that it gives me the experience of hearing the language from a native speaker, while seeing the same text that's in my Hebrew Bible. The tonal inflections are great and the background music is contributive to the reading experience and not distracting. The quality is comparable with Word of Promise's NKJV dramatized version. I'd be willing to pay for something like this!
- Faith Comes By Hearing
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2015 The Gideons International. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.