GIF Brewery by Gfycat
By GfyCat, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GIF Brewery by Gfycat gives everyone the power to create stunning GIFs from video files. It’s simple, powerful, intuitive to use--and now it’s free.
START WITH A VIDEO
• Make a screen recording
• Record from your webcam or iOS device
• Import a video file
EDIT LIKE A PRO
• Resize and crop video
• Set desired frame rate, or manually set frame count and frame delay
• Apply image filters like Color Correction or famous photo filters like Transfer and Noir
• Add multiple captions or overlay images
SAVE AND SHARE
• Easily save to your computer, share to iMessage or Mail
• NEW: GIF Brewery now enables easy in-app uploading to Gfycat!
Praise for previous GIF Brewery releases:
• 9to5Mac: "GIF Brewery 3 brings a polished animated GIF-creating experience to the Mac"
• MacWorld: 4/5, "GIF Brewery makes it a snap to convert video files into animated GIFs."
• Mac.AppStorm: 9/10, "A great app to create your own customizable animated GIFs."
• The Verge mention: "For OS X, we’ve been having fun with GIF Brewery ... It’s simple, intuitive"
• Buzzfeed article: "... impress your friends and win the hearts of many with your GIF-making prowess!"
What's New in Version 3.7
* Have you ever wanted to add a little bit of space to your GIF just for text? Or just wanted a bit of padding around the video? Well, we've added "Canvas Size", which can do just that!
* Right click your nearest caption for more options! Using the new "Canvas Size" feature, you can automatically turn a caption into a title text.
* Minor changes to GIF dithering to improve quality.
* Added anonymous analytics to help us improve GIF Brewery. You may opt-out in GIF Brewery's Preferences.
over all good, but
1 thing is missing.
you can’t preview file size unless you render it. which takes time.
this is really fraustrating, because you have to keep guessing the final file size.
I don’t get it why they didn’t put this option in it.