Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
Drag and drop GIFs from your menubar directly into iMessage, and collect your favorite GIFs from anywhere by dropping GIFs into your menubar.
Tenor GIF for Mac Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what you’re you’re trying to say, directly from your menubar!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits your moment. You can also search by emoji.
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- See a GIF you like while browsing the web or receive a GIF from a friend? Drag/Drop the GIF to your Menubar to save for later. That means no saving to clunky desktop folders, and its instantly available from your toolbar
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Slack, Email, Facebook, and Reddit
- Syncs with GIF Keyboard by Tenor on your iPhone. Your GIF collections are instantly available on both your iPhone and Mac so your favorites GIFs are accessible everywhere
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like everyone else said: Awesome, when it worked
This app was perfection when I originally downloaded it - I could sign in to my account, have all of my GIF collections ready right on my iMac and MacBook. I don’t remember when it happened, but a few weeks ago the app started only loading about 3 lines of GIFs in each search/category. As you can imagine, this largely makes it pointless to use. And the latest “bug fix” update didn’t help. I have hope the developers are working on it, but until then I’ve stopped using it.
Awesome when it worked
This app was the best! Easily able to drag GIFs from OS X tool bar into text or emails but a few months ago it suddenly stopped working. I get the same bug mentioned before. About 4 GIFs load then the rest is white. A work around I found is to click the GiF icon in the toolbar to close the windown then click again to reopen it. The missing GiFs load but this must be repeated every time you scroll. I hope it’s fixed soon.
Great app but buggy
This app is awesome in the sense that it brings the gif keyboard from the smartphone to the mac. I am noticing that when you click on one of the categories or search for something, only 4-6 gifs load then the rest is white space. I am currently running MacOS Sierra Beta so that may or may not have anything to do with it but i thought i would let you guys know and see if anyone else had the same issue.