Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at email@example.com.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Fixing bugs and optimizing performance to improve your GIF sharing experience.
Gfi keyboard and Gfi images
Very nice and took me a few times to figure out how to really save things but I got it now but i really wish when I use it in an open application that it wouldn't disappear while I press on a picture or gfi while I'm using a messaging app and haven saved that image prior to the opening it up in the messaging apps I'm using! It's quit irritating even in the saved content in the Gfi app that's opened up inside my messaging app it will close out ! I don't understand that? I should not have to save to my photos first and then transfer to the messaging app!!! Would be nicer if more seamlessly integrated with messaging apps I use!
But I really love how fun it is and the variety! I look forward to being able to create my own quotes and writing over the pictures or Gfis sometime soon and it giving us that option ! I have an iPhone 7+ and should be able to do so and then use them in my messages! That's really the whole reason I got it! But perhaps it's something that can be worked upon!
Just downloaded it. Doesn't work.
Upon opening app for the first time, the instructions to set up the gif keyboard pops up. So I went to Settings and followed the directions to allow the app to have full access to they keyboard. Re-opened the app and the instructions are still there. The app will not allow me to dismiss or close the instructions page despite set-up being complete. I cannot access any part of this app. What a dud. Also I'm concerned about the warning that appears when I gave the app access to my phone: this app can "transmit anything you type, including things you have previously typed with this keyboard. This could include sensitive information such as credit card number or street address." Ummm...What?! Think of all the websites you visit and every word you type or have previously typed going to an app developer. That seems really invasive. I'm deleting this app now. Never even worked.
Loved it till the last update, updated
It's been the most enjoyable app, love it still but now it crashes ALL THE TIME. I can't get a gif to copy without the app closing. It's pretty frustrating. I'm trying to remember this sucker is free and not get mad but man, what happened guys? It was so great but is now not useable.
ETA updated review after last update:
Still glitchy as hell. Actually it's even worse than it was. It completely shuts down when trying to choose a gif. It used to just make me re-enter the search but now the whole thing crashes. If I want to send gifs I have to go to a totally different app and send from that. Which totally negates having the gif keyboard app. Hope it's something I can fix with deleting and reinstalling but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Will report back with results of that experiment.
Ok! 'Nother update: after deleting the app, restarting my phone and reinstalling after the latest update it seems to be working well. I'm super pleased because it's my fave app ever.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tenor, Inc.
- © 2016 Riffsy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.