Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at email@example.com.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
GIF Keyboard is introducing a brand new stickers extension! Enhance your photos and videos by searching for and inserting fun animating content on the fly. The stickers also track your face and movement. Available on iOS 12 in iMessage and Facetime.
We've also fixed a number of bugs and crashes based off of your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
A world of GIFs at your fingertips.
Don’t like the update
I don’t ever write reviews unless it’s to this point. I LOVED this app and put many people into it......BUT this update with the iOS 11 is TRASH!!! The app still does what it needs to do but crashes a lot more on me now BUT that’s not really my complaint because I’m sure that can be fixed. I HATE THE WAY IT LOOKS NOW! The white background doesn’t make me feel special by using THIS keyboard vs what apple offers. I don’t see the option for the font change anymore. The GIF doesn’t just go away after you select it and paste it so it’s annoying to have to hit the X button to back out. Again it crashes after I hit that X button so I have to find what next GIF I had my mind set on. Overall I hope that the developers do take time to read this feedback and care enough that little ol me wants to see a change. I’m asking for a option to set the background back to black and for my GIF to just go away again after I copy and paste it so I can seamlessly use multiple GIFs. GIFs are all I like to use and I’d love to give this app the love that it deserves but PLEASE make changes. Also the record feature is pretty nice! I’m only giving one star in hopes of getting someone’s attention. ☹️
I just love using this hilarious app! So many of the little quotes or scenes from famous movies or TV shows etc. that we want to send somebody in a quick short gif this is perfect! The one problem I have is sometimes it’s not available when I click through all of my keyboard apps. It can be very very sporadic depending on my location.
*It’s also a little bit of a pain that you can’t cut and paste or highlight when you’re looking for something in the search bar etc. you have to completely backspace to the beginning if you make a mistake or want to start or change what you’re looking for.
*Also wish there was a “favorites” button or way to show the most recent gifs you’ve sent.
- Tenor, Inc.
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Tenor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.