GIF MAKER - GIF EDITOR - VIDEO TO GIF, SCREEN SHOT TO GIF easy way to create GIF from your video, multi images.
Using GIF Maker you can easily create funny GIF image from videos and multi images and share created GIF to everyone by FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, WHATSAPP, MESSENGER and many other apps.
Some feature have in application :
• Cut video, crop video before create GIF.
• Add over 100 image to create GIF.
• Edit your GIF before save.
• Apply unique filter effect.
• Manager all image in your GIF.
• Manager all GIF file you have create and view them when you want.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 1 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptionm $9.99 USD Monthly with free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please write us a review.
iPhone X compatible.
Save GIF inside App.
GIF Preview.(Latest iOS supports GIF format)
Live Photos to GIF Create.
iPhone X UI compatible.
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I was expecting.
These aren’t gifs, they’re the digital equivalent of pictures from a carnival photo booth. That’s just my opinion, though. I downloaded this, hoping to make a looping gif, but I didn’t like the results. So I tried adjusting the speed at which the gif played. The highest setting, 3.0, was too fast. The one before, 2.5, was too slow (still choppy). And the one in between the two was just right. But that wasn’t an option, so I deleted the app and am looking elsewhere for making gifs. Long story short: this app didn’t give me what I wanted. But, to make nothing personal, I’m rating this three stars; average; meh. Maybe someone else will like this app for what it provides, but I just don’t see it.
This is an astonishing application. GIF Editor helps simple approach to make GIF from your video, multi pictures and different gadgets. You can without much of a stretch make interesting GIF picture from recordings and multi pictures and share made GIF to everybody. I integrated several of my images after editing it using this apps and the images looks more beautiful after using the filter effect. Shared the images on Facebook and Twitter and I got positive response from friend asking me how I did it. Thanks to the developer of this amazing apps.
STILL IN ITS INFANCY
It's five bucks. Just to get rid of the advertisements is worth five bucks. My initial experience with it was isn't if the free version. The advertisements were so obnoxious, that it was worth spending five bucks just to get rid of them.
After buying the program, I realized that it does not have a loop future. Basically, if you want to have a gift that's more than a few seconds, you need to add about 100 pictures. If I had done my due diligence, I would not buy it unless it had a loop feature.
Hopefully, the developer will read this and care enough about the future of this application to add a loop option.
It does not have a feature that allows you to sequence pictures once you have added them to the GIF. This basically means that if you for some reason get your pictures out of sequence, you have to start all over.
Again, hopefully, the developer will read this and care enough about the future of this application to add more editing tools beyond just filters.
- Farhana Kabir
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Farhana Kabir
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription + Trial $9.99
- Upgrade To PRO $4.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.