Gif Me! is the best way to create and share short video in animated GIF or MP4.
It's easy: capture a small moment with your built in camera, and share it on social networks. You can apply an image filter too.
-- Features --
* Capture frames with camera
* Import photos from your album
* Import a video file
* Import a live photo
* Real time color filters
* Add a frame, text on the animation
* Stop motion or video mode
* Send by email
* Share on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
* You can remove watermark in settings
* You can create stop motion, time lapse, slideshow or wiggle gifs
You like Gif Me!? Please give us 5 stars! Your feedback is very important to our work.
Help us to improve Gif Me! by sending your bugs or requests on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixed
If you enjoy Gif Me!, please take a few seconds to publish a review. Your feedback is very important to our work.
Help us to improve it by sending your bugs or requests on email@example.com. Thank you very much.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well with imported video.
But it’s still buggy. Here’s a couple of issues upon my first survey of the app:
1. Only allows a few (max of 13 frames) to be recorded using the app’s own camera at maximum settings. (Or is this because the download for the full app was free today?)
2. When searching for videos in iPhoto, I’m unable to scroll to the top line of icons to click them. They are hidden under the banner on top of the screen.
GifMe is a well engineered app. First time I tried it I was able to navigate the various features easily without resorting to instructions. It is loaded with many options and is fun to use. If an app isn't easy to use from the start, I get rid of it. Obviously this one is a keeper!
This app is great! I love how easy it is to create a GIF.
NOTE: For those who use iCloud photos, you'll have to download the photos you want to make a GIF with by opening the Photos app and click on the photos to download them to your phone. Then reopen the GIF Me app and voi la!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.